Slumber Party !! 💋 + 🫂

Third Person POV
A familiar chime is heard as the last of the crowd exits La Guele de Saturne. Rody sighs and walks up to the door before flipping the outdoor lighting off and turning the sign to 'closed', he then goes to the kitchen which was expectedly empty except for one man, Vincent. The waiter glances up at the pale figure before leaning against the counter, "Hey Vince, the weekends are coming up so I was wondering if we could perhaps invite some people over and let them stay the night with us..?"
"So a slumber party?"
"Well you didn't have to word it like that, you make me sound like a kid.."
"Don't blame me, the idea is quite childish, but I suppose we could... under one condition, however."
"What's that?"
"We will host at my place, I'm sure your living space is nowhere near presentable for guests.."— Vincent chuckles slightly while the other just flushes up, but the chef wasn't terribly wrong... his place was a total mess!
"Right, so who should would we invite?"
"Whoever you want Rody, I'm sure none of my colleagues would be interested in a childish sleepover."
"Booooo you need to find better friends!"
"Mmh.. don't tell me what to do..."
"Yes sir! Uh well I mean we can invite Manon and some of my old buddies..!"
"Sounds like a plan to me then, see you around Lamoree."
"Yeah see you around, Vince..." — The waiter watched as his boss walked out the back door, probably to take a smoke break; leaving the other to recollect his thoughts.
Rody follows behind the other man's steps and makes it to the back before hopping onto his bike and pedaling back to the phone booth, where he calls up the invitees; Manon being the first of course!
"Hey if you're free tonight, I'm hosting a slumber party over at Vince's house, we were wondering if you'd like to come." — Replies flood in from all recipients, following the lines of, "Of course !" "Why the hell not!??" "I'm up !" and etc. Rody was quite happy for himself that so many agreed to come but of course, some were too busy or thought they were too old to be doing 'child's play'. I mean you have to live a little, but whatever, the waiter couldn't care less!

.............................................

Vincent is organizing the cushions on his couch but is rudely interrupted by multiple knocks at the door. He glances at the clock, realizing that he is a bit behind schedule, and quickly brushes off any lint or dust from his clothing before walking to the door and opening it ajar; revealing a party containing four to five people and his dear employee standing up in front.
"Ahh right, come inside..." — The chef gestures to the living room, the guests coming slowly one following the other until it reaches the end with his ex, Marianne Vacher.
"It's a pleasant surprise to see you get along with Rody! After everything he seemed to be very down, but now it seems whatever you did really boosted him up!"
"Mr Lamoree isn't the brightest bulb in the shed at the bistro, but I thank you for your observation."
"Now now no need to be so formal, my parents aren't around! Loosen up Charbonneau!!"
"Right.. I will get some drinks so why don't you join the others."
"Mmh I'll meet you there." — The man just nods before excusing himself from the conversation and heading towards a cabinet, perhaps to grab wine or any other alcoholic beverages.
Manon just giggles before sitting down with the rest of the group and joining in on their conversation, shortly after the raven comes back with some water and beer, they all reach out for their preferences. [Water- Vincent, Manon, Extra 3 + 4/ Beer - Rody, the rest of the extras]
The night prolongs and the chatter slowly dies out as people start to run out of topics, that's until an idea snaps..!
"Anybody up for 7 minutes in heaven?" — A girl suggests from the floor, she then chugs the rest of her beer before capping it and placing it down on the floor. "I'm up for it!" "Sure!!" "Sounds like it's worth a shot..." — The chef hesitates but shyly nods his head, with his approval the others immediately start to spin the bottle.

..................................................

A few rounds later, most of everyone got a turn and were either panting out or absolutely exhilarated from the whole thing, however, the bottle oddly had not landed on Vincent yet; he was more than happy with that. Sadly, good things have to come to an end, and within the next round, the bottle had stopped, pointing straight at the pale man.
"And who is going to be the lucky person?~" — Manon spins the bottle once more, the glass starts to slow and everyone watches attentively. The bottle stops and Vincent is the first to see his 'partner' only to be met with a familiar face, his employee, Rody.
Fuck...
A few "ooo" 's circles around the group as the two head towards the closet before shutting the door behind them, one thing they didn't expect was for the group to get a broom before setting it at the door; locking both of the men inside. They all start to run out of the apartment, probably to go clubbing so the other two could have some privacy.
Vincent could hear the faint noise of scattering but didn't think much of it, what could possibly go wrong?
He looks over to his waiter who is slightly tipsy and kind of in a trance, the pale man can't help but notice the other's gaze moving up and down his body. A shiver runs down his back when Rody slowly approaches him before placing both hands around his waist and pulling him; bringing both men chest to chest.. The chef lifts his hand to the doorknob and twists it to no avail, they're stuck. Great... "Hey it's not funny, let us out..!" —  There was no response, Vincent tried to knock at the door when he felt both of his arms be pulled and placed over Rody's neck. "Just what do you think you're doi—" — He is cut off by a pair of soft lips hitting his own...

.

The chef melts into the kiss as both men lower themselves to the floor, breaking the embrace upon impact. Rody hungrily looks up at his employer and smiles; before moving his lips to the other's neck, leaving kisses and love bites all over.
"Mmmh you taste so good Vince... you're addicting~"
"Lamoree..."
"No need to be so professional in bed, Rody will work just fine." — The waiter grabs his boss's leg and then tosses it over his shoulder, giving a little pull; lying the chef fully flat on the carpet. He pulls the raven into another kiss, filling the man's mouth with his tongue as they make out sloppily while hands pull down clothing from their partner's body. Once both men are nude, Rody quickly places his lips on the other man's pale chest and brings a nipple into his mouth, drawing out a whine from his boss's lips. He then bites down before pulling back up; revealing a bite mark circling the chef's left breast. The waiter couldn't help but feel a bit proud of himself, he felt a wave of possessiveness hit over him and leans in once again, marking every part of Vincent's body. Rody lifts his head and is greeted by the chef's flustered face, his pale body filled with marks and slight bruises, sweat rolling down his face, messy dark hair, and slightly parted pink lips. If the waiter wasn't already hard, he definitely was now... Vincent lays his hand on his employee's shoulders and pulls him closer, desperate for the other's touch.
"Please Rody, I need you so bad.." — The raven was hastily pulled down and positioned so that his entrance met the other's member. He moans loudly as he feels himself slammed onto the girth, without a second to waste Vincent is being pounded in at a rough and fast pace.
"NGH~! RODY~!! "
"Fucking hell Vince, you're so tight.." — Rody groaned as he feels his employer's insides wrap around his dick. His grip tightens on his partner's slim waist, leaving dark bruises adding to the other marks found on the chef's body. Vincent's body continues to move back and forth matching the brutal thrusts led by his employee, a slight bulge could be seen at his lower stomach region, his eyes roll back, tongue lolls out, as moans and whines combine into the melody of their love session.
"Who knew the prestige chef of La Guele De Saturne could be such a slut, what would the public think..? Top headlines, Top Chef gets railed by his own staff.." — Rody teases, his partner was too out of it to answer or even comprehend what he just said.
"C-close~! Ahhh~!! Don't you dare stop~!"
"Me too, fuck..." — The two men cry out as they reach their peak, Vincent releases onto both their stomachs, while Rody's seed ends up filling the raven's insides; a bit slips out.
The closet becomes silent except for the noise of heavy breathing and tired pants, once they catch their breath, Rody pulls out. He takes his boss's body and lays him onto his chest before placing kisses all over and running his fingers between the other's dark strands, humming a tune, and watching Vincent drift off to sleep.
............................................................

EXTRA —
Manon turns the door handle and creaks the door open, spotting both of her exes in one another's embrace, sleeping softly, she smiles warmly before closing the door and walking to join the others and throwing the broom away.

..........................................................

Alternate Ending —

.

Vincent's yells and banging doesn't do any good, so he sits himself down on the floor, the waiter following suit. The two stare at each other, neither one of them feeling comfortable enough to break the silence...
An hour passes, and Manon returns from the club and happily opens the door only to reveal both men just staring at each other.. total psychos.

............................................................

Ok so if you guys didn't see my post, I am a bit late on my 3-4 days posting schedule due to a vacation but I'm slowly getting back on track!! Thank you so much for the support I really do appreciate this all, unfortunately I scrapped the book I was working on so instead I will post it as a oneshot 😓 also I rushed a bit
Word Count — 1,763