Chapter 7

Kay's P.O.V

I pulled Shawn over to Shannon's car and opened up the door. Shannon was sitting in the front seat with her friend Paige in the passenger seat. "I brought Paige... She wanted Starbucks." She shrugged. "Cool, Shawn this is Paige. Paige this is Shawn." I introduced them. "Hey!" They both said.

We arrived at Starbucks shortly after and Shannon and Paige got out the car. "What do you want?" Shannon asked through the window. "A chocolate frappuccino, please." I replied. She looked at Shawn. "I'll have the same, please." He said smiling. "Okay." She said walking into Starbucks.

I was texting a boy from my science about homework when Shawn said "Who's that?" Gesturing to my phone. "Alex, why?" I said. "Are you two together?" He asked. "What?! No, no. We're friends." I said, smiling at the fact that he was looking happy about me not being with Alex. "Oh, okay. Cool." He said trying to play it off. I just went along with it.

The girls came back with the drinks and dropped us to mine saying that they were going to Paige's to study. Me and Shawn walked into the house. I kicked my shoes off and ran upstairs, accidentally tripping on one of the steps and falling flat on my face. "AHAHAHHAAHAAHA!!" Shawn bursted out laughing. "Shut up Shawn." I said with attitude. "Aw, is little KayKay embarrassed??" He teased, prodding me and raising an eyebrow. "No, and I never will be." I said, walking into my room.

We had been doing the project for about 2 hours now and we were almost finished! FINALLY. Nikki and Hayes better be bloody grateful because we have done all the work!

When we had finished I said to Shawn "I need another drink, do you want one?" "Yes, please, but no salt this time!" He replied. I laughed "Of course not." I said laughing. "Promise?" He said childishly. "Promise." I said mocking his tone of voice.

Shawn's P.O.V
I was waiting upstairs for Kay, but she was taking her time. I decided to go for a wander. I noticed a door, it blended in with her wallpaper and I'd never heard her mention it before. I walked over to it, debating on whether to have a look inside or not. Too late, my curiosity got the better of me as my hand twisted the door knob. I walked inside to see something I was not expecting. Books. Lots of books. It was like a library in here. There was school books, text books, reading books and every other book you could think of. I heard a smash and I whipped around to find a very angry looking Kayleigh.

Kay's P.O.V

I walked into my bedroom and saw my door, my secret door wide open! No, no, no, no, no! Please no, he hasn't seen - fuck. I see him standing in the room looking at my books. Well lucky him he's the first one to find out. My reputation is a goner. "I thought you hated school..." Shawn asked.