part 2--- Secrets and lies

Jade couldn't shake off the feeling that Sean was hiding something from her. She tried to brush it off as paranoia, but the seed of doubt had been planted. She began to notice little things - the way Sean would quickly end phone calls when she entered the room, the way he would avoid talking about his business dealings, and the way he would sometimes leave the house for hours without explanation.

One day, while Sean was out, Jade decided to snoop through his office. She felt guilty, but her curiosity got the better of her. As she rummaged through his drawers, she found a folder with her name on it. Inside, she discovered a dossier detailing her every move, from her college days to her current activities. Jade felt a chill run down her spine - Sean had been keeping tabs on her, monitoring her every step.

She found a report from a private investigator, detailing her daily routine, her friends, and even her art classes. Jade felt like she was living in a surveillance state, with Sean as the dictator. She wondered what other secrets he was hiding and what his true intentions were.

As she continued to search, she found a hidden safe behind a bookshelf. She managed to crack the combination and found a stack of documents and photos. The photos showed Sean with various women, all stunning and glamorous. Jade's heart sank - she had suspected infidelity, but seeing the evidence was devastating.

The documents revealed a web of deceit and corruption, with Sean at the center. He was involved in illegal business dealings, using his wealth and influence to manipulate and control others. Jade felt like she was married to a stranger, a man she didn't know at all.

As she closed the safe and put everything back in place, Jade knew she had to confront Sean. She couldn't continue living in ignorance, pretending that everything was fine. She needed answers, and she needed them now.