part 13

Chapter 13: Protection and Possession

Jade's Point of View:

As Zeke's face disappeared, I felt a shiver run down my spine. His eyes had been so intense, so full of obsession. I knew he wasn't going to give up easily.

Sean pulled me close, his arms wrapping around me like a shield. "Don't worry, Jade," he whispered. "I'll protect you. I'll always be here for you."

I looked up at him, my heart filled with gratitude. He was my rock, my safe haven. And I knew he would do everything in his power to keep me and our babies safe.

But as we stood there, I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease. Zeke was out there, watching us, waiting for his moment to strike. And I knew we had to be vigilant, always on guard.

Sean's Point of View:

As I held Jade close, I knew I had to do everything in my power to protect her. She was my life, my everything. And I couldn't let anyone or anything hurt her.

I looked around the room, my eyes scanning for any sign of danger. But all I saw was the usual furniture, the usual decorations. Nothing out of the ordinary.

But I knew Zeke was still out there, watching us, waiting for his moment to strike. And I knew I had to be prepared.

I pulled Jade closer, my arms wrapping around her like a shield. "Don't worry, Jade," I whispered. "I'll protect you. I'll always be here for you."

And as we stood there, I knew I would do everything in my power to keep her and our babies safe. I would fight to the death to protect them, to keep them safe from harm.

Zeke's Point of View:

As I watched Jade and Sean from the shadows, my heart burned with anger and obsession. She was mine, mine alone. And I would stop at nothing to make her mine again.

I had been patient, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And now, with Sean by her side, I knew I had to act fast.

I pulled out my phone, my fingers dialing a number I knew by heart. "It's time," I said, my voice low and menacing. "It's time to take back what's mine."

And with that, I hung up the phone, my eyes fixed on Jade and Sean. They thought they could outsmart me, outmaneuver me. But I was always one step ahead.

Let me know if you'd like me to continue with Chapter 14!!!