Chapter 58: Dropping Nigga's

Despite Cage's words, the man seemed hardly phased at all as I saw him take another step forward, standing only a few feet away.

"Move nigga!" Yelled the man angrily as he looked up at Cage while pointing his pistol where Tut was standing.

"No." Replied Cage, his words causing the man to shift his target from Tut to him.

"If you don't want to move, then so be it!" Yelled the man as he placed his finger on the trigger, causing Cage's gaze to harden.

Seeing things escalating too far, I cleared my throat a little before cupping my mouth as I mimicked the sound of police sirens, which was only possible given the incredible control I had over my body; it was also the first time I'd never tried to mimic something that wasn't a voice so, it might've sounded a little off, but either way, it got the job done as the man holding the gun looked back out of reflex.

When that happened, Cage didn't waste that chance and swiftly lunged forward, twisting the gun out of his hands and pointing it at him, causing him to gulp nervously while taking a few steps back with his hands raised to the side.

"Haa, Cage, you good?" Asked Darius in concern as he sighed in relief and glanced at Cage, who nodded in response.

"Yeah, I'm good; what about you, Tut?" Asked Cage worriedly as he looked behind him, only to furrow his brows when he saw Tut taking off his shirt.

"I'm straight, but I damn sure ain't about to let this nigga slide. C'mon, put'em up nigga! You trying to act hard; act hard without your gun, nigga!" Said Tut with a nod as he stepped forward with a boxing stance, eyeing the man while aggressively talking shit.

"Cage put the gun away; we're about to settle this shit like men. Now, c'mon, put your hands up; I'm not going to feel good about dropping your bitch ass unless you get a few good hits in!" Added Tut in slight anger as he stared down the man, who glared back at him, though he didn't move since Cage was still pointing the gun.

"Tut, you sure?" Asked Cage hesitantly as he looked at Tut before glancing at the man.

"Yes, I'm sure; I'm trying to drop this weak-ass nigga!" Replied Tut with a nod, causing Cage to sigh as he unloaded the clip and cocked the pistol, causing the bullet that was already in the chamber to fall out, effectively disarming the pistol.

"He's all yours, Tut." Said Cage as he dropped the pistol and clip on the ground, causing the man to lose most of his inhibitions.

Once the pistol was out of the picture, the man stopped acting cowardly and also got into a fighting stance, though I could tell he'd never had any training besides street fights.

"Tch, I'm going to knock you the fuck out!" Stated the man angrily as he approached Tut aggressively and punched him, though he dodged before punching his stomach.

"C'mon, nigga, that the best you got? No wonder your weak-ass pulled out that pistol; your bitch-ass can't fight!" Remarked Tut with a slight frown, his words angering the man as he started throwing punches left and right without carrying for defense.

"Weave, weave, weave." Said Kris with a smile as he watched Tut dodge every attack before suddenly retaliating with a haymaker to the face, knocking him unconscious.

"Next time, don't pull out a gun, and you won't get dropped, lil-ass nigga." Said Tut with a frown as he looked down at the man before turning around and walking toward his group.

Now, thankfully, the person I had just knocked out wasn't that big; otherwise, it might've been a little suspicious how a kid could beat a grown man; though, to be fair, was I pretty large for a fourteen-year-old, I was only a little smaller than the man lying unconscious on the floor. However, if I had to fight someone like Cage, that would be a whole different scenario; Cage is a large dude, about the size of my Dad, although he is old, so Cage is probably stronger.