Chapter 79: Maximoff Twins

With a battle just around the corner, I walked through the building while carrying Sara, thinking of ways to interfere without catering to one side, which was proving immensely difficult; however, while I was walking, I happened to bump into someone, snapping me out of my own little world. Looking down, I saw the siblings, or more specifically Wanda, lying on the ground after I knocked into her by accident.

"Sorry about that. Are you okay, Wanda?" Asked Tut with a slightly apologetic smile as he reached down, grabbing Wanda's arm and forcefully helping her up.

"U-Um, y-yeah, thanks, though how did you know my name?" Replied Wanda while rubbing her head in pain as she looked at Tut suspiciously.

"I'm a mutant, similar to your brother, Pietro, and I've got really good hearing. Capable of hearing the entire compound." Said Tut with a slight smirk as he pointed at his ears, causing Wanda to nod, though she slightly frowned at this revelation.

"I-I see, so umm, what's your name?" Asked Wanda curiously while taking a step closer and flicking her hair behind her, trying her best to keep Tut's attention locked onto her.

"You can call me Tut." Remarked Pharaoh with a nod while looking at Wanda, seemingly oblivious to Pietro, who was on the other side of the hallway, stalking them.

"L-Lovely name, i-it's not one I've heard before. Nice to meet you, Tut." Said Wanda softly as she fidgeted with her hands and looked up at Tut, causing Sara to frown slightly.

"Yeah, and I'm Sara, his girlfriend." Stated Sara from atop Pharaoh's shoulders as she eyed Wanda, who froze awkwardly while glancing between the two.

"You two are dating?" Asked Wanda in slight surprise before skeptically looking at them, only to frown slightly when she saw Tut nodding.

"Isn't she much older than you; why are you dating her?" Added Wanda in general confusion as she looked at Tut while Sara sported an ugly expression.

"Hmph, for the record, little girl, we're only four years apart, and you, of all people, shouldn't be sticking your nose in other people's relationship when you were just making out with your Brother a couple of minutes ago." Declared Sara with a frown as she folded her arms and eyed Wanda, who deeply blushed in embarrassment and slight anger at being discovered.

With both Sara and I seemingly preoccupied with Wanda, down the hall, where Pietro was watching us, he suddenly dashed right towards us, moving very fast, faster than the speed of sound, yet for some reason, there was no sonic boom that accompanied him.

'Hmm, maybe it's got something to do because he's a mutant?' Mused Tut with a thoughtful expression as he watched Pietro run towards him at what he considered a snail's pace.

While Pietro was running fast, he was still leagues below me in terms of speed; I was capable of traversing a quarter of a million miles to reach the moon in only a couple of minutes, and I still wasn't giving it my all, since I was carrying Sara with me, without her, I would've flown at my fastest. Either way, once Pietro neared us, I glanced at him first, which seemed to greatly surprise him as his eyes widened, causing him to trip accidentally, and with his speed, he practically flew right toward me.

'Eh, this could've been really bad.' Thought Tut as he walked forward, placing his hand on Pietro, who was falling right where he previously stood.

Once my aura covered him, I returned to my previous spot with him in my hands, and everything started to speed back up, causing both Wanda and Pietro to look at each other in pure confusion.

"What the hell just happened?" Asked Pietro in confusion as he glanced at Wanda while being carried like a princess by Tut, only for her to give him the same look.