Chapter 73: Sexy Time In The Hotel

After receiving a handjob from Sara, my official girlfriend, we put on our clothes, and while doing so, she gave me an annoyed look when she looked at her shirt, which I had ripped off her body prior to our escapade. Once we were mostly fully clothed, I carried Sara in my arms and flew us back home, flying through the small debris that orbited Earth and the various satellites at different orbit heights. As we reentered the Earth, our bodies were covered in a thick layer of flames as we ignited the atmosphere with our reentry, though it caused us no harm, and other than hindering Sara's vision, it didn't affect us at all.

Flying through the soft sea of clouds, cooling us off, we headed to Romania first as we needed to clean ourselves; locating the hotel we were staying at, it was still nighttime, so I landed behind the building. Sara had to walk through the place with only her bra on, though thankfully, no one saw her, and we eventually entered our room.

"Ugh, finally, I'm taking a shower first." Said Sara in relief as she lowered her arms, no longer needing to cover up her breasts.

"Isn't it a walk-in shower? We can both take one at the same time." Asked Tut curiously as he started taking off his clothes, stripping naked in a matter of a second.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." Replied Sara as she peered into the bathroom, spotting the decently sized walk-in bathroom before removing her clothes.

Once we were fully nude, we entered the walk-in shower and stood together as the warm water drenched our bodies and washed away the sweat, blood, semen, and juices that laced our skin; although I was trying to control myself, seeing Sara naked, made it practically impossible for me not to get aroused.

"So, what about now?" Asked Tut as he wrapped his arms around Sara from behind and rubbed his dick between her plump butt while she sighed to herself.

"Haa, I know people our age are supposed to be horny all the time, but this is unbelievable; I had just gotten done giving you three handjobs, and that was also after you cummed inside my pussy six times; how are you still not satisfied?" Asked Sara in disbelief with a shake of her head as she squeezed her ass around Tut's dick.

"I've got superhuman endurance, Sara; don't forget that. Besides, I've just tasted this forbidden pleasure, and I want some more, so can we, or are you still sore?" Replied Tut with a slight smirk as he slowly moved his hand down to Sara's pussy, lightly rubbing it with his fingers, stimulating her.

"Fine, just~Ahhh~ f-fuck, n-next time g-give me a w-warning when you~Ahh~ plunge y-your dick i-inside me, Pharaoh." Said Sara as she was interrupted by Tut slamming his dick inside her the instant she agreed to his request.

"S-Sorry, y-you're just ~Urgh~ so sexy, I-I couldn't w-wait a second longer." Remarked Tut as he grabbed Sara by her hips and slammed against her plump butt, causing rhythmic clapping sounds to ring out through the bathroom.

"~Urgh~ f-fuck, d-did y-you get b-better or something, Sara? I-I'm already a-about to ~Urgh~ c-cum!" Added Tut as he tightened his grip and pistoned Sara's pussy intensely, his dick on the verge of exploding.

"I-I ~Ahh~ s-should be the o-one asking y-you that, T-Tut; y-your dick is ~Ahh~ hitting all the best spots, a-and I-I'm ~Ahh~ also about to cum!" Replied Sara, leaning against the wall for support as she felt her strength weaken from the constant pounding she was experiencing.

Feeling Sara's pussy convulse, I plunged myself as deep inside her as possible and released all of my cum within the deepest parts of her; yet, I didn't remove my dick; I knew if I did, we wouldn't be having sex for quite some time, a few days at least since Sara will be sore, so I figured to enjoy it all now.

"Time for round 2." Said Tut as he once again started plowing Sara's pussy, causing her to moan loudly in pleasure.
___
___

"Urgh, I can barely even walk anymore. Thanks a lot, Pharaoh." Said Sara as she exited the hour-long shower, only for her to hiss in pain with every step.