Chapter 1: Meet Y/N

Waking up, I blink my diamond blue, lavender purple, forest green, snow white, charcoal black, bright teal, dark orange, wood brown, cheshire yellow, sapphire red, poop golden, pee pink, skin gray orbs as I rise up out of bed and stretch my arms high above my head.

Jumping out of bed, I grab my favorite outfit that I wear each day, and never wash. I haven't washed or taken off (other than to sleep) this outfit in 4 years. It smells like my natural scent, with many beautiful (hideous and smelly) and unique food and toilet stains. I head outside and into the front yard, so I can pull on my beautiful clothes and EVERYONE can watch.

Y/N's outfit

I always accidentally put my eyeshadow on upside down lol! My outfit consist of a black turtleneck that looks like a blanket on a two year old on me, cuz I'm 2'4 feet tall 💅, a shorter than me by like 4 feet black mini-skirt, it's black cuz I'm S...

I always accidentally put my eyeshadow on upside down lol! My outfit consist of a black turtleneck that looks like a blanket on a two year old on me, cuz I'm 2'4 feet tall 💅, a shorter than me by like 4 feet black mini-skirt, it's black cuz I'm SO EMOOOOO 😭😭💔💔🖤🖤👿👿, braces that I don't need but they're quirky and my step-mommy😩 Athena makes me wear them, long purple, gray, green, and orange christmas socks, a messy bun, ⅔ eaten Crocs, cross earrings, and eyeshadow upside down (whoopsies).

I pull my 24 feet platinum snow blonde hair into a messy bun that looks like (a fucking fridge on in my head) a beautiful masterpiece, while staring longingly into the mirror.

I sing as loud as I can, a song I came up with on my own.
I sing out, only to be interrupted by step-mom(my).

"Y/n!! Please be quieter! You scared away the birds! I was trying to feed them!" Step-mom(my) calls out.

"S-S-S-S-SHUT U-U-U-U-U-UP I-I-I-I-I H-H-H-H-HATE Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU S-S-S-S-S-STEP-MOTHER G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GO D-D-D-D-D-DIE Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU E-E-E-E-EVIL B-B-B-B-B-BISH!!" I yell out, hating her. She's so cruel!! I am amazing!! I finish up, and run downstairs. I see my step-mom(my) crying a little, fighting back her tears. She always was way too sensitive. Cool tears roll down her cheek, wetting her light cocoa skin. Her gray, eyes shine with tears, as she covers her face with her dyed dark pink hair, embarrassed by me seeing her. Step-mom(my) is seventeen, just like me. We were born on the same day, same month, same year. I'm also only 17. Step-mom(my) was forced to marry my dad (who was 72 at the time) after he broke up with my mom when me and step-mom(my) were both only 12. He died four years ago, when we were fourteen. I was adopted by him. He tried to make me marry him, but instead, when it didn't work, he had Step-Mom(my) marry him.

Athena wipes her eyes, plastering on a smile.
"I made you breakfast. Crepes, your favorite!" Athena announces. She's been through a lot, and is just trying to help me. I hate her guts! I take one bite and spit it out, hitting her with it.

"I-I-I-I-I H-H-H-HATE I-I-I-IT!! I-I-I-I-I-IT'S D-D-D-D-DISGUSTING, J-J-J-J-JUST L-L-L-LIKE Y-Y-U-YOU!! Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU C-C-C-CAN'T D-D-D-DO A-A-A-A-ANYTHING R-R-R-R-RIGHT!!!" I scream out. She begins to tear up again, and leaves the room for school. They were actually delicious, but I want to make her life as miserable as possible! Aren't I the best? 😇