Chapter 5: Let's Get This Party Started!

Soon enough, it was 8:00, and the party started at 9:00. For a good 10 minutes, Athena and Nyx were arguing about who looks prettier, and then for 20 minutes they argued if they should go to the party early or late. Oh, did I mention they're still arguing about it?

"We have to go early, it's the polite thing to do and we can help set up the party!" Athena half yelled.

"No, going late is the fashionable thing to do, it'll make us look cooler!"

"Early!"

"Late."

"Early!"

"Late."

"Early!"

"Late."

"Earl-"

"Uh, I actually think we should go, y'know, on time?" I interrupted. They both just looked at me, astonished. "What?" I asked.

"That's the first good idea you've ever had." Nyx replied, the surprise leaving her face as she propped a newly-manicured hand onto her hip. Athena also lost the wonder from her face, just looking down admiringly at me. How dare she be proud of me for something! How dare she still care about me as a person despite me being (an asshole) so much better than her! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! (Little Miss Pirate Who?)

"I'M GONNA EAT YOU!!" I screamed, lunging at Athena only for her to get a bit startled and jump to the side, avoiding my attempt on her life.

Nyx and Athena just ignored me though, and started watching a show while waiting, called 'Santa Clarita Diet' (if you know that show you're cool, it's on Netflix). Once 8:50 rolled around, Nyx hopped on her motorcycle while Athena got on the back carefully, strapping her helmet on with caution and somehow grace? For me, Athena just grabbed a red little wagon and put me in it, dragging it behind her with all her strength no matter what the entire drive to the party. She also gave me a juicebox, string cheese, and crackers. Fuck her 🙄.

Oh and btw, this is what they were wearing.

Their Outfits.

Nyx

Athena

Athena

Stupid Athena shoving all your bullshit curves on my face 😡. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE FLAT COMPARED TO MEEE 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬👿👿👿👹👹👹👺👺👺

The Bad Boiii from earlier arrives around the same time as us, also riding a motorcycle. My heart flutters when I see his gothic suit. Omg please marry me... whatever your name is.

Athena runs up to greet Bad Boiii, yelling his name(??), waving and giving him a hug. Nyx waves as a smile tugs at her lips, strutting over to him.

"Amir!!" Athena crashed into him, hugging his waist while he peeled her off him.
"Hey Amir." Nyx said this time, lightly shoving him playfully with her finger. He chuckled and pushed her back, a little harder, she got this glint her eye, like she was challenging him. Soon enough, it turned into a shoving match. They just shoved each other onto the ground while Athena grabbed popcorn from her white and LIGHT light brown purse. Do they do this often? Or daily with the amount of popcorn she has in her bag?

Discontinued for 17.5 minutes straight until Amory came out quietly. Athena saw him come out and put her popcorn away immediately, tugging on Nyx's sleeve.

"Guys, Amory, two o clock! Not in front of him! He's to innocent!"

From what I can tell, Nyx didn't really care, but the second Amir heard "Amory" he stopped fighting dead in his tracks, picking up the still shoving Nyx and just dropping her on top of Athena, mumbling something about "Take this.", running up to Amory and messing with his already messy hair.

"Hey stoppp!" I yelled. "Don't fight each other for meee!" They don't have to fight for my love! Threesomes exist!!

"What the fu-" Nyx started, but Athena just jumped on top of her back, covering her mouth.