Chapter 3: Bullies, Unite!

When I got out of detention, it was lunch period. I decided to walk to the bathroom. I got up out of the chair and snuck out of detention. When I got caught, I cried and whined and pulled Mr. Gracia's hair and climbed on him till he let me go. Then, I ran all the way to the bathroom, using my ½ a foot long legs, traveling about one mile per century.

When I got there, I stopped and rested. It was only two feet away from detention, but my ittle wittle petite wittle uwu legs are so little and weak. I need someone to carry me ÚwÙ. Now here I am, in front of the bathroom.

Opening the door, I see Nyx in there, applying more black lipstick onto her soft full lips. The black lipstick compliments her dark, warm black skin. She's gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as me though!! 👹i Am GoD aNd YoU cAnNoT pRoVe Me OtHeRwIsE!!👹 (I WILL KILL YOU)

Walking up to Nyx, I stand on the sink, and stand straight in front of her. Now we're eye to stomach.

"H-HEY N-N-N-NYX!!" I yelp as I jump into her, wrapping my arms around her neck, hanging off her. She grimaces, raises a single hand, and quite literally just brushes me off. I fall onto the counter, sitting there swinging my legs, talking to Nyx. Nyx continues expertly re-applying her black lipstick and eyeliner. Her mascara is fine, so she doesn't have to redo that. She wore this:

 She wore this:

Nyx's outfit

When Nyx finishes redoing her makeup, she starts messing with her hair. Nyx has a really big tight and curly Afro, but sometimes little curls are longer than others, so she tucks them in. It's barely noticeable, but she does it anyway. (I love Afro's, so, yas)

"S-so b-b-b-bestie, I-I-I g-got i-i-invites t-to a-a-a-a p-party. P-p-please c-c-come w-w-w-with!!" I exclaim. She looks down at me, then at my clothes? I wonder why.

"I was already invited to Amory's party." She rolls her eyes, finishing her hair. "Ugh, I hate to do this, but I feel I HAVE to." She then sighs, continuing. "I'll meet you at your house an hour or two before the party. Now scram babe." She grabs her lunch and leaves the bathroom. There's 20 minutes of lunch left. There's only 30 minutes of lunch time. Nyx eats with the popular "plastics", probably because they're "friends".

About a minute later, I head to the lunch room, buy my lunch, and head over to the staircase. I eat there daily, no one visits though. They used to, but stopped? I wonder why. While making my way to the staircase, I come across the mean boi, and Nyx ofc.

The mean gworl and boi consist Nyx, and Juno (it's me!!). They both have weird nicknames for each other. I think it's a secret code. Nyx is Ivory, and Juno is Ebony, or Babe, but Nyx calls everyone Babe, it's not really that special. It's weird. (Shut up at least we have friends and nicknames. Your name has a slash in it, loser.) (Also, BTW I asked my friends what their nicknames should be, so if you find them disrespectful, comment and let me know so I can change them)

Juno has dyed hair, it's this dyed dark and sorta desaturated reddish-pink, but it's supposed to be purple. His bangs cover his eyes, but I've heard they're black. He's deathly pale with rather rosy cheeks and nose. He has watermelon pink lips and a fashion sense identical to Amory's. Every day he wears a white collar shirt and some sweater over it. Juno and Nyx are really close, if I'm being honest. There are also rumors going around that Juno is trans and he was born a she. I don't think they're true though because gay people are DISGUSTANG (BITCH, also yes I inserted myself into the story, if you also want to be in it tell me what name you want to go by and what you want to look like and what your pronouns are and what your personality is and I'll add you in)

The first to see me is Nyx. She quickly whispers to Juno. Juno stands up first.

"Hey loser. Off to sing "Fight Song" again?" He remarks.

"She's probably off to try and seduce some girl's boyfriend." Nyx chimes in.

"Why would she try to do the impossible?" Juno chuckles.

"Have you met Ms. Sofia the First over here?" Nyx asks sarcastically.

"That ain't Sofia the First, that's Sophie the Fourth." Juno laughs. Nyx laughs too, but she's my bestie so it's okay when she does it. I've had enough of Juno's constant bullying!!

"SHWAT UWP UWU I WILL KWILL WOU!! UWU!!" I never stuttered around these this (hottie) brat. He just looked at me for a second, then he looked like he finally understood what I just said.

"You're joking." Juno said. He looked over to Nyx. He then looked back at me. "You're joe-king." He just kind of stared at me after that. Then he turned and walked away, Nyx following her. I heard him mutter something under his breath.

"Fucking freak go fuck urself and die idgaf bitch." He muttered.

He always did have anger issues. Right as I thought that, he whipped around, grabbed a rock, and pounced on me. Next thing I knew, things were going black slowly.

"You wanna attack too? It ain't like anyone will believe her or get us in trouble." Min said. The other 18 pedestrians (even Nyx 😱) grabbed rocks, sticks, chunks of a gargoyle, a bottle of Windex, a flower pot, A KNIFE?!, And some other shiz. Right about then I passed out.