Chapter 6: Party Pooper

They all just ignored me then and just walked into the party. Amory gave Amir a death glare. (It wasn't a death glare, she's blind.)

In the party, I saw Juno in a suit, drinking heavily and occasionally biting their phone, seemingly anxious. No, not anxious, more... restless. Fidgety. Eventually, he just jumped on top of Nyx and sat on her shoulders.

I was having fun, everyone was staring at me and I was smiling for the first time in a while. I had even successfully drugged Amory and Amir's drinks with a love potion I made out of magic, fairy dust, a loco of my hair, and my piss. But soon, I heard the door open. Juno got up from the place they were sleeping on (on the couch) and jumped on this girl, climbing all over her.

She was pretty. Like, really pretty. Gorgeous, even. Kinda like a Bratz Doll. (Uh, fuck you?)

She had long black hair, ombre dyed raspberry red at the middle to ends. It reached her butt even though part of it was in a small, perfect bun on the top of her head. The best way I could describe the color was #E30B5D , look it up (Whyyyy?). She was almost as pale as Juno with her fair, slightly pinkish skin, and that was saying something. Her amber eyes were the color of a really clean penny, and her lipstick was crimson red, like blood. Is there period blood on her lips? (NO YOU PSYCHOPATH?!) Like me? (EXCUSE ME?!)

This was her outfit: (oh btw, under that are Amory's, Amir's, and my outfits- cuz I forgot-)

Pretty Girl

Amir

Amory (he's not a femboy, he just likes the style SOMETIMES)

Juno (ignore how buff he is I'm literally so underweight I'm insecure about it TwT)

The girl's long eyelashes fluttered as she turned to look at me, despite the hundreds of people tripping over their feet fawning at her-. I noticed her freckles, covering her nose and cheeks and ears. I blushed when she looked at me, but shooed the gay away quickly, before I caught the virus of rainbow-fellas.

"ODETTEEE!!!" Juno screamed, now sitting on their shoulders and hunching down to hug her neck. Odette? Is that her name? Like Ode To Joy?

"Hey, Juno." She had a soft, smooth British accent, with a hint of Korean. Her voice was somewhat low and serene, like a song, or a bird. Why am I going into so much detail about her? (Idk I like describing characters that's why. It's my favorite part of writing books.)

She looked at me, as I waved. My hair was down, which made me look like Rapunzel. I suddenly really wanted to cut my hair. Why am I suddenly becoming self aware? No, I must get back to my annoying personality! Stop it author! (Okay fine, I'll make you a bitch again geez.)

"Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE UGLY!" I screeched, ramming into her with my head, knocking her over. Some random hot guy caught her though, catching her like a princess and carrying her away over to the couch before setting her down nicely.

"Thanks Reid. And you." She said, pointing at me. I gulped as she stood up, moving towards me with grace, like a dancer, moving back and forth on the front of her feet with every step.

"G-g-go a-away!!" I cried. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind her into a room. It was Amory's parent's room.

"What the hell is your problem?" She spat at me. "I'm just trying to have a good time at a party I was invited to, and your over here sucking on my hypothetical dick. What is wrong with you? And why are you talking like that, psycho? From the looks of it, no one wants you here, so just leave already!" All her yelling, I just couldn't take it! Now, I know I'm short, at only 2'3, but she was also really short and skinny at 5'0. So, it was easy for me to believe it when Amir, obviously under the influence of the love potion as his eyes were pink and he seemed really drunk, came in, picked her up like a princess, and threw her out the third story window. Obviously she was caught by 'Reid', but anyways.

(WARNING: GROSS SHIT AHEAD, SKIP IF SENSITIVE TO IMPLIED 🍇!!)

"Y/N!" Amir yelled. He was blushing profoundly and seemed he was about to fall over with how much he was swaying.

"Y-y-y-y-y-yes?" I stuttered.

"I-I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND. EARLIER I WANTED YOU DEAD, BUT NOW, I WANT... I WANT..."

"WH-WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed, excited and h0rny. Is it really happening?! Will my dreams finally come true?!

"TO SLEEP WITH YOU!" He seemed mentally really pained to say it, but whatever. I don't care if he doesn't actually want to or if some people call it 'sExUaL aSsAuLt'. (Fuck you I'm gonna murder this bitch WANNA JOIN ME?)

I jumped onto the bed and he did too, laying down as I climbed on top of him.

*Gross shit that qualifies as 🍇 happens as I shield my asexual eyes, also poor Amir dw he'll have his revenge on her (muh-der-der?)*

Amory then bursts into the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Y/N I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU SLEEP WITH ME?!" He yelled.

"OMG YES but I'm busy rn so..."

"THAT'S OKAY I'LL JUST JOIN YOU," (help what is this chapter I high-key hate myself low-key love myself 😭)

And with that he jumped in bed with us, and since Amir is gay and only likes me cuz he's under the influence, he didn't really care so we continued with the threesome I mentioned last chapter! (WHYYY)

*More gross 🍇 shit*

In the morning, I woke up. (No shit Sherlock). I was the last to wake up, and I found myself naked, duck-taped to a park beach, with a sign on the ground below me saying: "🍇ER!!" Children were throwing rocks at me as mothers shielded their eyes. Eventually, I realized I was bleeding. My forehead had a huge, deep cut on it, and my arms, legs, stomach, back, and collarbones were bruised and bloody. Was I attacked? And then I remembered. What happened at five a.m. last night. This wasn't the first time I woke up today.

(Revenge in the next chapter, I'm so sorry for your eyes for knowing how to read! Please forgive me 🙏-)