Chapter 8: Let Me In?

The door creaked open, and I saw Amory crying silently, peeking through the cracks.

"C-c-c-can I come in?"

Silence.

He stayed silent, but opened the door more, motioning to come in. I walked on in and sat on the couch, like last night. I looked at him, still silently crying and smiled a bit. He's a pretty crier. My smirk slowly morphed into a chuckle, then a giggle, then a full-blown burst into laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" He whispered, still standing in front of the door, like, ten feet away from me.

"W-w-w-why are you upset? D-d-d-didn't you have a good time last night? L-l-l-lol!" I laughed as he just stared at me.

"No?"

"W-w-w-why though? Y-y-y-you asked to?"

"Under the influence, it doesn't count as consent and is rape. I hated every moment of it."

"T-t-t-then why did you let me inside?"

"Because you came to apologize?"

"N-n-n-no I didn't?"

"Excuse me?"

"I-I-I-I didn't?"

He just grabbed me by my hair, dragged me into the bathroom, then locked me in from the outside. No, he was not in the bathroom with me. I was alone. How dare he!

He came back a couple minutes later holding clothes in his hand.

"These are gonna be huge on you, but it's what I got."

"A-a-a-are these your clothes?"

"Yuh-huh."

"U-u-u-uwu you sussy b-baka! U-u-u-uwu! H-h-h-how do you not know how suggestive this is! U-u-u-uwu! I-i-i-it's like your undressing me with you e-e-e-eyes! U-u-u-uwu!!!"

"Uhhh excuse me?"

"U-u-u-uwu you sussy b-baka! U-u-u-uwu! H-h-h-how do you-"

"No, I didn't mean repeat yourself, just, uh, I don't know, get dressed already!"

He left and I dressed. I like how they looked on him, but not me.

The outfit

The pants won't fit on me because I'm 3 in tall and he's, like, 11 feet tall ("he's, like," 5 FT TALL!!), so I just wear the shirt as a dress, and obviously 3/4 of it are dragging on the ground

I came out and showed him what I looked like, expecting him to immediately ram me into mattress with how beautiful I was! (WHAT)

"Just please don't ruin the outfit I like it. And remember to return it when you're home."

"I-I-I-I can't go home, Athena won't let me in! U-u-u-uwu!"

"Why do you keep saying uwu so often?!"

"I-I-I-I d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-don't know?"