Chapter 4: Before His Party

When I awoke, I was in my room. I saw a note on my bed stand. It read

"You're fine. Babe- I mean Athena took you to the hospital. You were seriously fucked up, I mean physically but mentally too, but for some reason you're fine now.
From, Nyx because Juno filed a restraining order against you."

UwU Nyx always has my back. Didn't she say she was gonna come over to my house after school? Oh yeah. The party starts at nine. What time is it? I check the alarm next to my bed that doesn't make any noise becuz I Brock it UwU I'm so Brocken. It's 7:30!? Oh!

"Ahem bitch I've been waiting here for like 2 hours, the only thing keeping me busy was Athena." A deep voice with a strong southern accent says. I know that voice! It's... I turn and look at them.

"N-N-N-N-Nyx!" I exclaim, grinning.

"Shut up and choose a dress out of your infinite closet Babe. BTW are you fucking Barbie? Not in that way. Barbie's too good for you." She hisses. Jumping up out of bed, I turn on the light and we start looking through dresses.

I choose a dress. It's Pink, (Crumpled to the max) Smooth, Puffy, (Shitty), Fancy, short, slutty, girly, gothic, and much more UwU!

"Nope. No. No no no. Fuck no. Never. Never ever. You are not wearing that." Nyx seems annoyed.

"P-P-Pleaseeeeee" I whine.

"No."

"P-P-P-PLEASEEEEEE"

"NO."

"B-BUT-"

"NO BUTS NO CUTS NO COCONUTS SHUT UP AND WEAR SOMETHING BETTER BABE!!"

"A-A-A-AHHHHHHHH F-F-FINE B-BUT O-O-O-O-O-O-ONLY B-B-B-B-BECAUSE Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE M-M-M-MY B-B-BESTIE!!" I screech. And with that, Nyx goes through the rest of my infinite clothes.

"How is it that all your clothes are super shitty yet there's an infinite amount of them?" She growls.

"I-I d-d-d-d-don't k-k-k-know, s-s-senpai~" I mutter.

"EXCUSE ME?! 1. HELL NO I LOVE YOUR STEP-..... UH.... AND 2,"

"2. I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HATE GAY PEOPLE?!" She yells. What was that first one? 🤔

"I'll make an exception for you Nyx" I didn't stutter. Not this time. Nyx is a full blown hottie. With her big black Afro that attracts attention, her almost red eyes that seem to glow, her black coffee skin, her full soft lips (I tried to kiss them in her sleep one time by breaking into her house), her small nose, her broad shoulders, her slender arms, her very curvaceous figure, with a pure hourglass body, her thick thighs, her extremely well done make-up, her beautiful mani-pedi, she's perfect 😩.

The only thing more perfect is me UWU

"Alright well anyway, I SUPPOSE you can wear the dress you picked out because everything else in here it's even worse if that's even possible." Nyx facepalms, gritting her teeth.

"Yay thank you Nyx!!" I yelp, and begin changing right there.

"HEY GO DO THAT IN ANOTHER ROOM. THAT'S GROSS BABE!!"

"I thought you were here to watch me change?"

"I CAME HERE TO GIVE YOU FASHION ADVICE SO YOU DON'T SHOW UP WEARING A TAMPON ON YOUR FOREHEAD LIKE LAST YEAR AT OUR OLD SCHOOL BABE!!"

"Oh yeah."

I left the room and changed, while Nyx went in Athena's room. Stop stealing my girl, Step-Mommy.

After getting ready, Nyx changes in our bathroom while Athena changes in her room. I sat in the living room and listened to "Fight Song, The Remix: By Lil Nas X". Me from the future came here with a time machine and gave it to me. So in the future, Lil Nas X makes a Fight Song remix. What a (shitty) lovely world.