Chapter 9: Foxes, People, Who Cares?

(I'm naming all the chapters now, cuz I can, and would like to know your thoughts! Which chapter name is your favorite?)

"Who are you?" The vixen lady asked, her eyes traveling up and down, up and down, sizing me up.

"I-I-I-I'M NOT G-GAY!" (Who cares?) "I-I-I-I'LL NEVER SL-SLEEP WITH YOU!!"

"Uhm, okay freak? Go die alone then, see how I care." Her accent was a gorgeous mix of Guyana and London, like Shuri from Black Panther. Ew Black people are gross. (Uhm, fuck you? Also don't you literally have a crush on Nyx? AND FOX GUY?)

"Quiet, sister. Let the little one speak."

"Hmph."

"Short human, state your business here in our forest." The tall sexy man said.

"I-I was b-b-beat up and brought h-h-here, sir!"

"Oh? Then stay here and we shall heal you with the help of our forest's powers." He said.

"But Brother-"

"Don't you want to help the weak?"

There was silence for a good long minute.

"Yes..." She mumbled, picking me up and running back to their home, her brother close behind.

They were there in a mere matter of seconds, barely giving me enough time to wrap my head around what was happening.

She ran up to a random room, labeled "Guest/Healing", laying me down on the bed.

"You'll be staying here until you're fully healed." She said before whipping around and leaving. Once she grabbed the door knob, I yelled,

"W-w-w-wait!" Before she could leave.

"Yes?" She glared at me. Damn, okay bitch.

"W-w-what are you and y-y-your brother's names

She sighed audibly, rubbing her temple on her forehead, seemingly deciding whether or not to answer.

"My brother's name is Foxxen, and I'm Vixenne. You can tell why."

I can.

"O-O-O-OMG HIS NAME IS S-S-S-S-SOOOOOOOO69OOOOOO HOT!!!" However... "Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE NAME IS U-U-U-UGLY!!"

"Ok?" She turned around to leave, but stopped after opening the door and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Oh, and remember, if you screw us over, I'll gobble up you and your whole town. It's only half cannibalism if I'm a fox-"

"W-W-W-WEREFOX?!" I squealed in knowingness (not a word).

"...The official name for it if Foxle, like, Fox-People, but your thing is better." She murmured.

"H-H-H-HELL YEAH IT I-IS!!"

She then left, her long curly red hair swayed behind her, almost getting caught in the door when she slammed it. She must be strong.

I laid down on the bed, stripping off Amory's now bloodied outfit, cuz I sleep naked, ESPECIALLY in hot stranger's houses.

I picked up the bed, and threw it out the window. I prefer sleeping hanging upside down from the ceiling fan. I turned off the lights using my echolocation screeches until a bird came in and turned off the lights for me, instantly dying when I swallowed him up after. Blood poured out of my gaping mouth as I swallowed his organs and chewed on his bones. And of course, I chewed louder than an atomic bomb the size of the galaxy dropping onto the biggest,  most hollow piece of metal in the world. And of course I chewed with my JAW UNHINGED. I twerked three times in front of the broken open wall (because of the bed I threw through the wall) every time I chewed the bird bones and I screeched 10× louder than I chewed everytime I twerked. When other were-foxes walked by they died on the spot after seeing me through the broken open wall. UwU I'm so quirky 🥵🫦🍑