・❥・Chapter 3 (Suga's POV)

"Suga-Kun, it's time to wake up." I heard someone say as i slowly started to open my eyes. I saw Kiyoko standing next to my bed, holding clothes in her hand. I looked over at the alarm clock and it read 8:17am. I yawned and sat up. "Kiyoko-San, it's so early..." I muttered as I looked at her.

 She sighed and shook her head, "We are going back home today Suga. Daichi is already waiting for us outside" she said as she pointed to the suitcases. Sugawara beamed. "OH! I forgot! We are going back to Miyagi after all these years!!" He said as he quickly got up and grabbed his clothes from Kiyoko.

"We already packed your trophies and medals in your suitcase and cleared out the room, we will be waiting downstairs along with your mother" Kiyoko said as she bowed and walked out. Suga smiled and nodded.

'I finally got to go back home. It's been so long...' he thought to himself as he began to think over all these years.

-~

"Kou, we have to sit down and talk" I heard my mom say as I set my skating bag down. "Yes mom?" I responded and sat down at the table with her. "Kou, I've decided for you to continue your training in the U.S" she said as she looked at me dead in my eyes. I felt all my world crumble to the ground.

I love Ice skating and I've been learning more and more on how to figure skate so I further into it for my future. But I never thought I would leave my home for this. "But mom! My school and friends!" I protested. I thought back to my friend i recently made at the rink.

"Honey, I already sorted it out. I am sending you with my good friend's daughter. She is well organized, and I get you both may be young, but I will be with you. "She said. I frowned "How long will we stay there and when will we leave to go?" I asked her.

"We are leaving tomorrow. We will be back in 5 years." she said. That means I won't be able to say goodbye to my friend I met at the rink. I don't want him to think I just didn't want to hang out with him. But I can't tell him...

"These years will pass before you know it. This is good for your good honey, I promise." She said as she held my hands and smiled at me. I only nodded, not knowing what else to say.

-~

I began to start heading down after making sure I had all my stuff and didn't leave anything behind. I went to the entrance of the building and turned in my room key at the front desk. "Thank you for staying with us, I hope to see you again!" A young women said. I smiled and walked outside. "There you are Kou, we were waiting." I heard my mom say. I smiled and hugged my mom, "I'm really happy to be going back home" I told her, and she smiled, "Me too honey." She said as she ruffled my hair. I saw people giving us strange looks.

I mean, I get why because they just hear random people talking in Japanese and they don't have a clue on what we are saying. I thankfully did learn English while staying here in the U.S. It was hard at first but I did get the hang of it after a year.

"Suga-Kun, get in the car, we are going to go eat at a cafe." I heard Kiyoko say. "Yay! I'm so hungry..." I said as I smiled sheepishly. I got into the car and Kiyoko got in after me. We stopped at this small cafe, and it had many decorations adorned around the entrance and on the inside. We got out of the car and walked into the cafe.

"Kiyoko-San, it's really nice and cozy in here." I said as i looked around. Kiyoko nodded and smiled, "It had a bunch of good reviews and I've seen it a few times, so I wanted to come here before we go." she said as she walked over to order.

"Hello! -" the worker said before she cut herself off and was shocked. "A-Are you Sugawara!!" she practically yelled. I winced at how she pronounced my name but i nodded. I sighed as she started to talk consistently about my upcoming fame instead of taking our orders.