・❥・ Chapter 6 (Oikawa's POV)

"Iwa-Channn!!" I whined as I rubbed my arm. He had hit me just a few seconds ago. For absolutely no reason at all! Can you believe him?!

"Shittykawa, focus on the homework!" He yelled out, I immediately got back to work on my math homework. "Iwa-Chan."

"What do you want." He said.

"Remember when i told you about that friend i had when i was younger?"

"That one friend who abandoned you? Yes. I do. You were crying over him for months."

I sighed, i was embarrassed. I remember crying over him leaving because even in that short amount of time, i felt close with him and he immediately became someone important to me.

"He meant a lot to me. I was a kid, okay?" I started to rub my temples and just look at the homework laying in front of me. I heard him mumble under his breath.

"Yeah whatever. But what about him?"

"I saw him yesterday at the rink."

I saw him visibly stiffen as soon as those words came out of my mouth. I raised my eyebrow when i noticed. I don't know why he got so tense once i said that.

"He'll probably just leave again. Don't get your hopes up." He grumbled and remained tense.

I felt my heart crack a bit at that. Why is he so, upset at the sudden mention of Suga? He doesn't even know it's Suga who was my friend.

"I doubt he will. His name is Sugawara Koushi."

"That damn skater?" He said. I only nodded and picked up my pencil, "Why are you so tense? He never caused you any harm." I said as i just scribbled all over my paper.

He mumbled something else under his breath but i didn't hear. I'm starting to get worried, Iwaizumi was never like this. He may hit and yell and all that, but he never like this.

"Don't come to me if he leaves you again." He said as he shoved as his books in his bag and got up and walked away. "Iwa-Chan! Wait!" I shouted. I quickly packed up and caught up to him.

"Iwaizumi why are you so upset over this?" I am very curious why he is so upset. Surely he can't be... Could he?

He only tched and looked at his watch. I groaned "Iwa-Channn, you're being extra stubborn. Why are you so bothered by this?"

"I don't want your dumbass to cry over him again." He said as he stopped walking once we reached a cross walk.

"I thought you were jealous." I said as i adjusted my bag.

"Why the hell would i be jealous? NO. I just don't want you boo-hooing over him again. " I rolled my eyes at his comment, "He won't leave. I know he won't."

"Don't be so sure Oikawa. People always leave unexpectedly. Especially since he is famous and all, he might be mor arrogant than he seems."

I don't know why but i started to feel defensive. Suga didn't seem to be that type of person. I got to see him again after all these years and he expressed to me he doesn't like the attention and fame he is getting from all these people. I didn't say anything in response back, but also Iwa-Chan does have a point.

He did leave me for a long ass time. It still bothers me but I'm trying to let it go since it technically was not his own choice and didn't even have a phone then.

I saw the crosswalk light up and i tugged on Iwaizumi's sleeve, signaling him to keep walking. After walking for a good 2-5 minutes, we saw a bunch of people running in one direction.