・❥・Chapter 8 (Iwaizumi POV)

I don't like this.

Why is he back now? After all these years, he is back. Why now.

I don't want Oikawa getting all hooked on him. He's gonna start leaving me behind and i can't let that happen.

I have spent how many years with him. I won't let him take him away from him so easily.

The feelings i have for Oikawa have grown over the years and i can't tell if he feels the same way or not, i was making my progress and I've wanted to ask him out but then that damn skater came along, and he's been having those secret hang outs at the rink.

I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. I clicked on Oikawa's contact and messaged him.

**********: Hey shithead. Are you busy today?

Oink Oink ♡¸.•*' : mhm. I am meeting with Suga after school.

**********: oh. Alright. Have fun, see you at school.

Oink Oink loved 'oh. Alright. Have fun, see you at school.'

Read 7:28 AM

I rubbed my head and got out of bed. I'm ready for school already but i haven't ate yet.

I go to the kitchen and see my little sister at the table reading a book. "Nii-San! Goodmorning!" i heard her say as she put her book down on the table. She is about 3 years younger than me. She's a sweet girl.

"Goodmorning Yoko. Did you eat yet?" She nodded and got out of her chair, "Mom said to eat cereal. She left for work a few minutes ago and didn't have time to cook." She said as signaled to the cereal.

"Dad dropping you off?"

"Yep! Byee" She said as she took the keys and her bag and dashed out the door. I smiled and poured cereal into a bowl and poured in milk after. I grabbed a spoon and my bowl and sat down at the table.

I heard a honk outside and i figured it was my sister. She likes to turn on the car but i don't think she should honk because our neighbors complain awfully a lot.

"Bye Haijme! Have a good day at school. Don't cause trouble." I heard my dad say as he ran out the front door.

"Bye dad." I doubt he heard me but i felt weird not saying bye still.

I finished up and put my bowl and spoon in the sink.

I should head to school. Hopefully I'll run into Oikawa.

I grabbed my bag and put on my shoes. I walked out of the house and i locked the door. I began to head to school.

While walking, i see two people in front of me. It's Kunimi and Kindaichi. I was hoping to see Oikawa. Not these two bumbling idiots.

I looked around and saw no sign of Oikawa. He was probably late to school or early. He couldn't be late if he responded to me though.

There is no possible way he can be with that damn skater either. I felt my fist clenching at just the thought of those two together.

"Iwaizumi?"

I turned around and saw the one and only, Oikawa.

I stopped myself from smiling, "Where the hell were you shittykawa?"

"Don't be so vulgar in the early morning!" He whined. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to reach my side.

We walked alongside each other the entire time until we reached school.

"I have to go talk to some teachers really quick. I'll see you during our lunch break?" He asked me. I nodded and went off my own separate way.

Once the bell rung for our lunch break, i headed to the usual spot we meet up at. It may be cliche but we meet at the rooftop and usually eat there.

I reached the top and before opening the door. I heard Oikawa, it sounded like he was on the phone.

"Don't freak out on me now, okay? We will talk about it more later. Just stay in your home until i come and get you."

"I know it's scary but i can't have you freaking out at the moment."

"Alright, talk more later. Bye Suga"

I felt my teeth clench at that name and i quickly opened the door.

"Oh! Iwa-Chan" He says with a surprised look on his face. He truly was breathtaking to me. Especially with how the sun was angled on him.

We walked to a close by bench and sat down. We began to eat our lunch together and just talk about random things. Those random things turning into his favorite Sci-Fi movies.

I love hearing him talk about these type of things to me. Whether he does like me back or not, i don't want to lose what i have with him.

But that doesn't mean I'll let Suga take him away from me either. It would be a dream for him to like me back and I'll treat the best i can and make sure no one hurts him.

I don't want to see that crushed face he had as kids. I never liked Suga after i saw how upset it made Oikawa for him leave.

I don't want Oikawa hurt.

The bell rang and we started to head to our classes. I couldn't walk home with Oikawa because of volleyball practice i have. I have to deal with idiots even after school.

"I'll see you later Iwa-Chan!" He said as he waved and headed off to class.

"Bye" I waved back and entered my own class. I sat down in my seat and i saw one of the girls walk up to me.

'Iwaizumi, how's the progress going with Oikawa?" she asked as she leaned over on my desk. Right, somehow, this girl had figured out i had feelings for him.

I didn't answer. "I take that as no progress because your a scared wuss?"

I glared at her as soon as she said, she jumped back and put her hands in the air. "Jeez i was just saying. Don't get your panties in a twist."

I rolled my eyes, "Go to your seat. I don't want the teacher to lecture us because of you again."

"Fine fine." she went back to her seat and sat down. A few moments later, the teacher came in and the lesson began.

Class finally ended and i have volleyball practice. I got my bag and left the class. "Iwa-Chann!" I heard Oikawa say. I hid my smile and turned around to face him with a stoic face.

"What."

"Wanted to say a quick bye to you before heading out. Good luck in volleyball!" He said with a stupidly cute facial expression. He had stuck out his tongue and winked while putting a thumbs up.

"Thanks i guess. "I mumbled. Thankfully he didn't notice my cheeks heating up slightly. I made my way to the club room and i changed out of my uniform and into my practice clothes. I slid on my kneepads and brought my shoes with me.

"Iwaizumii!!" I heard someone yell out. I groaned and turned around. It was Mattsun and Makki. They weren't that bad thankfully.

"Hey. Hurry up and get in here before we do extra laps." I said sternly and put on my shoes and walked into the gym.

I found volleyball fun. I like competitive sports. Volleyball being on my top list.

Once i saw everyone was in the gym, we began to practice.

Practice was going all good thankfully. Except for Kyotani. He was aggressive as usual and only listens to me. But, he also got set straight by Yahaba. When i saw that happen, it was interesting to say the least. 

---

WORDS: 1290