Percico one shot

Percy and Nico had been dating for three months. They were on vacation visiting Percy's parents. While on the train ride home, Percy had to use the restroom, leaving Nico alone. During that time the train stopped at another station and a group of teenage girls around the ages 13-15 got on. Nico say quietly in the corner seat when the girls sat down near him. Uncomfortable, he scooted over getting one of the girls attention. She whispered to all of her friends and they all started giggling and looking at Nico.

Soon the girls started talking to Nico, he replies in short quick answers like yes or no. Mainly he ignored them, soon Nico had had enough. "I'm taken OK so stop flirting, I'm way to old anyways". That shut the girls up. They still sneaked Nico glances. Percy came around the corner and the girls jaw dropped. When he sat next to Nico, their eyes grew wide. When he put his arm around Nico's shoulder they gasped and their jaws dropped to the floor. Nico smiled in they joy of the girl's faces. Percy took notice and smiled. "Why is my Ghost King so happy" he said while his smile grew. Nico shook his head. "No reason."

Right before their stop, Nico kissed Percy just to see the girls reaction. They couldn't stop staring. At their stop Percy stood up and held out his hand. Nico excepted and their fingers intertwined and they walked of the train. Right before the doors closed Nico turned and smiled at the girls and then him and Percy made their way back to Camp Half-Blood.