Percabeth

Percy was fast asleep in the Posiden cabin, when he woke up to loud scream. He jumped up not know what was going on and grabbed Riptide from the nightstand. He ran out of his cabin to see people running towards the Athena cabin. His first thoughts were, Annabeth. Percy ran through the small crowd and into the cabin, going up to Annabeth. She was thrashing and screaming, covered in sweat. Percy lied down next to her and hugged her until she calmed down. He kissed her forehead and rubbed her back. Everyone left once she calmed down, all but Percy. He stayed there all night hugging her, when she would whimper he would kiss her head, he did this until he fell asleep.
The next morning Annabeth woke up in Percy's arms. She smiled and moved the bangs out of his eyes. When she did so, Percy woke up and she was met with his beautiful sea green eyes. He smiled. "Hey wisegirl, you okay?" He asked giving her a quick kiss. She smiled returning the kiss. "Yes I am" he hugged her again. "I love you wisegirl"
"I love you yo Seaweedbrain"

~~three years later~~
Percy was sitting in his cabin trying to think of ways to propose to Annabeth when there was a loud scream. Percy and a lot of other campers came running out to find three kids outside of then barriers, being chased. Four demigods went out to help, including Chiron. Just as they were about to kill the last monster, Percy heard Annabeth scream. He ran to her side, she was deeply cut. Some Apollo kids tried to heal her, but it was no use, she was dying. Percy sat there holding Annabeth in his arms as she died. He kissed her forehead and pulled the ring out of his pocket, slipping it on her finger. He wanted her to know how much he loved her before she died. "I love you wisegirl" he whispered starting to cry. She put her hand on his cheek. "I love you to seaweed brain" and with that, Annabeth passed away in Percy's arms.

Note: this gives me the feels, I almost cried writing the ending.