Mothers Day

*Percico*

Third Person POV

Percy and Nico had left camp to go visit Sally, whom they hadn't seen in two months. Both of them were excited, Sally had become the mother figure in Nico's life, and he was glad for that. Percy got her some roses since they were her favorite and the Son of Poseidon kept rambling on about how happy she'd be.

They got to the apartment, hugged and came in. Paul was upstairs and Sally was smelling the roses, which she put in a vase and sat them on a table smiling. She hugged her son, but had to stand on her tip toes since he'd grown taller than her.

"Thank you Percy, I've missed you so much" Sally then pulls away and looks over at Nico. She smiles and walks over to hug him, "It's a pleasure to have you here to Nico." After they hugged she laughed.

"I made us food, help me set the table and we can eat" She handed Percy the cups and thee plates to Nico, which he then put in front of the four chairs. Paul came down stairs and started helping Sally get the food. After the had all the food on the table they took a seat and started eating.

After joking around they all decided to watch a movie that Sally had picked out. Paul sat with heron one of the couches, his arm around her shoulders. Nico's back was up against Percy and they had their legs tangled together. After the movie had went off Percy stood up and stretched.

They all cleaned up the house and Sally walked the two demigods to the door.

"Thank you boys, I had the best mothers day ever" Sally smiled and hugged them both, "Visit again sometime soon" The two waved, and walked off after Sally had shut the door, heading back to camp.

"That was fun" Percy held Nico's hand as they walked away from the small apartment.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ehhhh~
Hope this wasn't to bad =/ I wanted to get something out for Mothers Day and decided to sit down and write something. Have a great day

~Jayy