Percico

Hey guy's! I hope you enjoy this chapter. I made a few changes to some details. Don't hate me! *hides behind a couch* "Please." Now, let's see if any of you get the reference at the ending.

Third Person POV

Nico has had a long day of training and teaching younger campers, and wants one thing, to be at his and his boyfriend Percy's apartment. Nico walked slowly through camp ignoring everyone who tried to talk to him. Ever since he started dating Percy he'd been a lot more open, but he was still the same old Nico. Quiet, and deadly.

Nico finally made it to his and Percy's cabin and ran onto the porch. When he reached the door he smelled the aroma of food coming from inside. 'What has Percy burned this time?' He thought to himself.

He opened the door and tossed his leather jacket onto the couch. "Percy!" He yelled through the cabin even though he knew where he was. When he didn't get an answer he hollered again. "Percy?" He heard the clanging of pots and pans.

He headed for their small built in kitchen and saw Percy fixing something on the stove. "Perce?" Nico tried again. This time, Percy turned and smiled. "Hey Neeks." He walks over and gives Nico a hug. "I made dinner"

Nico came and sat down with Percy on the couch. "What did you make?" He asked. Percy went over and made two plates, then handed placed one in front of Nico.

Nico looked at the plate. Spaghetti and.... Corn? Percy realized his boyfriends hesitant attitude and stopped eating. "What? Do you not like spaghetti?" He asked.

"No." Nico said picking up the corn, "but isn't this cannibalism?"