Frazel

Frank Zhang had always had a crush on Hazel. He loved the way her hair fell around her shoulders, and they way her golden eyes sparkled and lit up when she was happy. He never spoke to her because he was worried he might do something to embarrass himself. Only his best friend Jason Grace knew about the crush.

"Go talk to her man, you'll be fine" Jason said with an encouraging smile. Frank was worried. Jason wouldn't leave him alone about his crush ever since he found out. He was always, "you'll be fine" or "don't worry man, what's the worst that could happen?". The worst thing to happen was he walked up to her and would fall flat on his face and she would laugh at him.

Frank finally made a plan on talking to her. After lunch Reyna had said that we would play war games. Frank secretly wished he could get to be on Hazel's team. As he approached where he would find his team, he saw a curly brown haired girl with golden eyes and dark skin standing there. He screamed internally. Then walked over and strapped on his armor. Jason came up behind him and tapped his shoulder. Frank was concentrated on his armkor that the tap scared the living shicst out of him. He yelped and turned into a mouse. Why? He asked himself as he turned back to human form.

His cheeks became a light pink and he bagan walking away. "Frank". He stopped and turned around to find Hazel following him down the hill. His heartbeat sped up and his palms began to sweat.

"Y-yea?" He asked nervously. She looked at him with concerned eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked stepping closer. I am now he thought. "Yea, why would I be?" He asked suddenly calm, she wasn't laughing at him. "Well I heard you yell and then you were a rat.." She trailed of. Frank smiled sheepishly. "Yea, Jason scared me." She nodded. "Well, we should head back the game will start soon. With that her and Frank started back towards there group to plan their stragedy for the war games.