Percabeth

Percy's POV

Annabeth and I had gotten an apartment in New Rome soon after the war with Gaea was over. We missed Camp Half Blood and still visited often. I sat watching TV with Annabeth's legs sprawled out over my lap. Even with her hair messily thrown up and in sweat pants and a baggy tee shirt, she looked beautiful. I was mindlessly channel surfing. Sure we could go to Camp, but we just left yesterday. Frank was busy and Hazel was visiting Nico. 

"Want to go outside of camp and have a date or just walk around the mall or something?" Annabeth suddenly ask. I looked up, it would be dangerous but we haven't been out since the war. I also wanted to visit my mom and Paul.

"Could we also visit my mom afterwards?" I replied. She nodded.

"Of course, now go get ready seaweed brain" She rolled her eyes and went to her room. We have separate rooms even though we sleep in mine or hers together, we help calm each other down when we have nightmares.

I changed out of my Finding Nemo night pants and  put on some clean (or so I hope) blue jeans. I was tired last night so I slept in my CHB shirt. Pulling it off, I slide on a simple light blue t. After I put on my shoes and walked out to wait on Annabeth. About five minuets later she comes out in blue jeans, grey shirt and shoes like me. She had put her hair into another ponytail and that was about it.

"Ready?" She ask. I quickly check my pocket for Riptide. You never know when I'll need it.

"Yes I am." I answer and we walk to the door. I pick up the keys and open the door, letting her step through then I stepped out into the warm weather. It may be warm in Camp Jupiter, but it's going to be chilly outside of camp. We ran into Reyna and told her if she needed us to IM us. She nodded and continued walking with Frank who waved slightly before trailing behind Reyna. I guess there're busy..

"Blackjack can you give me and Annabeth a ride somewhere?" I thought to myself. I was answered immediately.

"Sure boss, but do you have any donuts?" I laughed.

"What?" Annabeth asked looking at me weirdly. I shake my head.

"Just Blackjack." She nodded, understanding what I meant.

"Yes, but later. Ride first."

"Sure thing boss, on my way"

"Rides on the way." I told Annabeth. Right as she was about to respond Blackjack appeared in front of us. We climbed on and I told Blackjack where to take us. Soon we were there but we had to walk a little. I didn't know what the mortals would see, and I didn't really care to find out.

I opened the door for Annabeth and a group of girls 'awed'. I shot them a quick smile before walking in behind my girlfriend. When we walked in we went straight to the food court and bought some food with mortal money that we kept on us at all times, just in case.

We bought some subs and sat down to eat. We made small talk as couples- younger and older- walked past. For a moment it felt as if I was a 'normal' teenager again. I imagined taking Annabeth out on dates without having to carry a sword, or worry if any of my friends have been hurt or killed while I was gone.

"Let's walk around and look at some stuff." I say standing up after we had both finished eating. I threw our trash away and took Annabeth's hand and we started walking. Even with so may other couples around we kind of stuck out. Annabeth's blonde princess curls and grey eyes, my jet black hair and sea green eyes. Yep, definitely nothing odd there, eh? We continued walking until we came to a bookstore and Annabeth insisted on going in. She asked a girl worker where the Ancient Greek section was. The clerk look at us weirdly and then took us to a small room that had books.

After about fifteen minuets Annabeth picked out three books. I bought them and carried the bag for her. As we were walking I saw a candy shop, which I just HAD to go into. After buying blue candy we walked around the mall. Even thought we didn't buy anything else (besides three donuts for Blackjack) we still had fun.  I enjoyed being able to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend.

Second best date ever.

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated I've just been busy with my other story's and school. I was in the writing mood and instead of updating my actual story I wanted to update a simple oneshot. Also when writing, since I mainly focus on Percico fanfictions I started writing Nico's name where Annabeth's name should have went xD I'm tired so if there's any grammar or spelling errors, bear with me. I'm gonna go to bed.. night//

~Jayy