Jasper

Piper was the new girl at camp. She had short choppy brown hair, with two small braids on either side. She was brought here by this boy with dark black hair and obsidian eyes. He said his name was Nico.

On the way to the big house they saw Jason. He was surrounded by Aphrodite girls, he looked uncomfortable but was to nice to say anything. He looked over our way and gave Nico a pleading look. Then when he saw Piper his eyes lit up.

Nico hollered for Jason and all the girls looked at him, he gave them one glare and they were gone, Jason walked over and thanked Nico. He then turned to Piper. "Hey" he said. "Hi". Nico looked between the two then smirked. "Jason, will you take her to Chiron for me? Percy needs me for, training".

Jason nodded and Nico ran of leaving Piper and Jason alone. "Come on" and they headed towards the big house. Before they entered Jason stopped her. "Since your new do you want to sit with me and my freinds at lunch?". She nodded, "sure".

At lunch time Jason took Piper to the pavilion. When they entered he led her to a table, there the saw six others. The boy from earlier with obsidian eyes, a girl with golden eyes and brown hair. A guy with a buzz cut and another guy with brown curly hair. Then the last two was a girl with grey eyes and blonde curly hair, then a guy with dark black hair and sea green eyes.

They sat down and introduced themselves. Nico, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Annabeth, and Percy. They were all nice and Piper had a fun time. Afterwards when they were leaving Percy pulled Jason of to the side and said something. Jason blushed and Percy smirked. He walked back over to Piper.

Piper thought Jason was cute, his blue eyes and blonde hair made him stand out. He had a scar above his lip but Piper thought it was adorable. She secretly wished that he would ask her out, but she was sure he had a girlfriend.

He ended up showing her around and the last place was the beach. They stopped as soon as the dirt turned to sand and Jason turned to face her. She didn't know what he was doing. "Piper, I don't know if its to soon but I just want you to know that I think your beautiful and that I like you." She was at a loss for words.

"I like you to" she finally said. His face lit up, and he smiled. "Re-" he was cut short by Percy jumping out of the water and drenching them. Then the rest of their friends came up behind them and picked them up. Jason tried to fly away but Nico jumped up and grabbed his foot, and dragged him back down. Percy was dry, but soon they wouldn't be. In the next minute both of them were in the water.

They swam to the top to find everyone laughing and they started laughing to. Jason held out his hand, and Piper took it. Then they shot into the air and Jason took Piper to her cabin then went to his. Both of them had a bug smile plastered to their faces.