‼️ 36 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung : He's Jeon Junkook....

Yn : What ??

Taehyung : Yeah....I really love him and even he's my first kiss.....

Yn : Shut up !!

Taehyung : I was just telling you tru----

Yn : I just came here to tell you that I'm going somewhere for some important works..... don't you dare to run from here or else.....

Taehyung : Don't worry I won't.....

Yn : You better

Taehyung : Can you give me your phone for a second ??

Yn : Why ??

Taehyung : I'm missing my Kookie too much and-----

She death glared him and left from with a annoyed face....as soon she left the room he laughed out loud and.....

Taehyung : OMG....her reaction was too funny..... hahahaha....

He wore his clothes and jumped on the bed and started thinking something.... Few minutes later a maid entered in with breakfast plate and after giving it to Taehyung....she left.

He ate that and was about to get up from the bed but before that Yn entered in the room and looked at Taehyung only to see him grinning. She came to him and pinned him on the bed with her one hand and with another hand she grabbed his  jaw and said while gritting her teeth....

Yn : Again a warning.... Don't you dare to run.....

Taehyung : why are you so scared ??

Yn : Me ?? Scared ?? Hahahaha.... Do you even know who I'm ??

Taehyung : Mafia Queen

Yn : Exactly....do you think I'll get scared of anything ??

Taehyung : Yeah..... You're scared that you might lose me....cuz you can't make me fall for you....

Yn : I f*cking don't care either you love me or not.....I know only one thing and that is.....

YOU'RE ONLY MINE  !!!!

Taehyung : Do you have any proof that I'm Yours ??

Yn : Don't you think you're talking too much ??

Taehyung : Why are you ignoring my question ?? Tell me Do you have any proof that I'm yours ??

Yn : Just wait for me to come back and then I'll show you proof.....

Taehyung : And how you're going to do that ??

Yn : Nothing much....just.... I'm going to....

Snatch your Junkook just like Kyong !!

Taehyung : Don't you dare or else....

Yn : Or else ??

Taehyung : I'm warning you.....

Yn : Aww....my Lil tiger is warning me ?? Ok.... I'm scared.....

She mocked him and started laughing maniacly and then stopped suddenly and looked at him with piercing gaze.....

Yn : You can't do anything my babyboy....

Taehyung : look....you can do anything with me but please don't hurt my fri----

Yn : Don't worry I'm not going to hurt him.... I'll free him forever from this world so that he'll never feel hurt..... hahaha

She laughed again but after hearing her words Taehyung's eyes turned red out of anger and his veins popped out.....

He harshly pushed her and she fell on the floor....after leaning at her level he grabbed her jaw harshly and said......

Taehyung : DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT MY FRIENDS OR ELSE I'LL WIPE OUT YOUR EXISTENCE FROM THIS WORLD !!!!!!!

continue....