Chapter 5- black

Please vote and/or comment!!!

Chapter 5-

And I'm walked Jacob.......I crossed my arms and looked away from him."I'll leave so u can talk." dad said then left me with, Jacob.

"can I come in?"Jacob asked."I guess." I huffed. He walked over and sat next to me on the bed."ness, please look at me."jake pleaded.

I slowly turned my head so that I was looking into his deep chocolate brown eyes that I could die for. Wait! Think straight renesmee!-but their soo pretty! Ugh!

"ness?.....nessie?.........renesmee cullen!" jake shouted."wah?" I asked confused. I wasn't paying attention."can we please talk about this?" jake asked.

"fine." I sighed."look, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt u in any way. I still luv u. But I wanted to protect u as well. I didn't lie to u. Ur my imprint for goodness sake! It's physically impossible for me to lie to u!" Jake said.

I chuckled at that. "at least I know u didn't lie to me." I said looking down."about me ditching u. I didn't mean to hurt ur feelings, ness. Sam said it was REALLY important. It's my job and what I do. I protect humans from harm. Did u think I wanted to leave u for wolf duties. Definitely not! But they r also part of my life, ness. U hav to understand that things like this will happen sometimes but it dosent mean I was trying to hurt u. I promise to try and tell u next time." jake explained.

I suddenly felt really bad. Now I know what dad was talking about. I'm making a big deal out of nothing! I'm ashamed of myself."and...?"I asked. Jake smiled.

"and, I'm so very truly sorry." jake said."ur forgivin." I said then hugged jake."thank god!" jake murmed."oh be queit!" I said while playfully hitting him."that hurt,"jake complaind."oh really?" I asked smirking.

"no but this will!" jake said."ahh!" I yelled then ran downstairs. I find that we do this often. I hid behind grandma esme and grandpa carlisle."don't tell him where I am." I whispered to them.

They smiled in return.

Jakes pov.

"Nessie, get back here!" I called out. I ran downstairs but couldn't find nessie."where is she?" I asked confused."where's who?"emmet asked smirking.

"where's Nessie?"I anwsered."I hav nooo idea." jasper said grinning with alice."who's the blonde now?" Rosalie asked. Then emmet gave her a high five."nice one!" emmet said.

"I know, I know. Thank u." Rosalie said. Ugh! She is so annoying! Just then I heard a giggle coming from behind Carlisle and esme.

Ah, so that's where she is."well I guess I'll have to leave then." I pretended to go to the door."wait!" I heard Nessie say. She came out from behind carisle and esme and cane after me.

I ran towards her and picked her up and put her on my sholders."ooo, this is fun." Nessie said trying to balance on my sholder.

"hold on tigt!" I called out."gotcha!" she replied."we're going to SAMs!" I said then ran out the door."bring her back by 11:00!" Edward yelled. Yada yards yada!

"I could hear that, dog!" he called out. I smiled evilly."r u holding on?" I asked nessie."yup!" she anwsered, putting emphasis on the 'p'.

I jumped over the lake and landed perfectly on the other side."nice!" ness said clapping."hold on." I said. She put her hands back around my neck.

We finally got to SAMs front door. I knocked. Then Emily opened it with a sad face. We walked in and found everyone wearing black which made us look like colorful robots.

I immediately got concerned."what's wrong?" Nessie beat me to it. I could see Seth crying in the corner. What happened?

"someone is in the hospital........."