Chapter 11- hugs and cries

Chapter 11-

I sat on the velvety bed in my 'new' room. I could feel the tears threatening to come out of my eyes. I heard a knock come from my door.

I turned and saw alec walk in with Jane. I immediately turned my game face on. Or at least tried"are you here for my clothes job?!" I asked annoyingly. Jane growled. I smiled in the inside. At Least I'm getting something good out of this.

I turned my head to see Alec giving Jane a look saying, 'quit it!'. I snickcered"well what are you waiting for?! An invitation!? Get going!" I snapped.

Jane lunged at me. I fell to the floor with a thump as Jane tried to hurt me. I immediately took defense. Before I could defend myself, someone pulled Jane off of me.

Alec.

"I'm sorry for my sister. She....has to get...used to you." Alec apologized then walked out of the room with an irritated jane.

I could hear Alec mumble"aro won't be happy with you" to his sister who just rolled his eyes. I sat back down on my bed.

I have to get out of here! I'm going to lose it! I don't care what aro says! I have to leave! I miss my family! The werewolves! Everyone!

I got off the bed and looked at the window. I started walking towards it. I stoped when a horrible scent went directly into my nose.

But I noticed it was familiar. It was Jacob. I hurriedly opened the window to see a shaking jake sprinting towards the castle door.

"jake stop!"I whispered harshly, plow enough for him to hear, from the top of my window.Everyone else probably went hunting because I couldn't smell them anymore.

Jake suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. He slowly turned towards me in my window like whie was scared to see who said his name. His eyes found mine and I could see his eyes coated with worry, anger, but all those emotions in his eyes flitted away.

Now all that was left was relief "nessi!"jake exclaimed. He ran up the castle and I opened the window more so he could climb in.

He pulled me into a tight hug."what happened?! Are you okay?!'Jacob asked hurriedly with his worry coming back."yes jake, I'm fine. The volturi kipnapped me and ordered me to join their coven...I said yes." I said quietly

Jakes eyes widened."why?"he asked softly."because there would be war if I said no." I said guiltly." there would be a war anyways. We wouldn't let them take you, renesmee." jake said, seriousnous dripping from his words.

I sighed then nodded."we have to get you out of here."jake said panicky. Ijust remembered I was still trapped in volterra, italy.

I went for the window but stoped"why did you stop? We have to hurry!"jake exclaimed dramarically."hold on.."I said.

I grabbed a price of papper and wrote:

Dear volturi, 

I will never join you. Ever! So stop trying! If you want me to join you really badly, then kidnapping me wont influence my desicion. With that said, stop nitpicking st my family and leave us alone!

Your dearest cullen,

Renesmee. 

........

After I finished writing the note I set it on my bed and walked over to the window once agian."let's go." I said, determined.

We jumped out of the window and landed directly on our feet. Run run run. That was all that was running through my mind. Run. 

........,..,..,

It's been almost 14 hours until I saw the clearing of the forest that leads to our house. Phew! I had to run any longer, my feet would've burned off!

I walked into the door with jake trailing behind me. I was instantly bombed with hugs. Warm ones and cold ones.

"we're have you been?! You scared us have to afterdeath! What happened?! Are you okay!? I'm so glad your okay!" all theses words lunched themselves at me.

"I'm fine. Just a little overwhelmed." I sighed. Everyone sighed in relief. I looked to see mom and dad. They looked like they would be crying if they could.

Then I saw mystical. She looked at me with guilt then walked out of the room. Rose went to follow her but Alice stopped her.

";let renesmee talk to her." Alice smiked. Rosalie huffed but nodded. I walked in the direction of mystical. And sat on the couch with her.

She was turned away from me."look at me, mysti." I pleaded.why?" mysti said while sniffing."because we have to talk." I said.

She slowly turned her head toward me but didn't look into my eyes."what's wrong?" I asked."I'm the one who caused this chaos. If I would've noticed that they were there I could've helped stop them from taking u. But I didn't I'm sorry." mystical said.

She doused like she was crying."don't be sorry. U didn't mean to. I'm not mad at you. It's physically impossible." I smiled.

I could see her smile a bit."but of I would've just-" I interrupted her." shhhh. You did nothing wrong. You tried. That's all I could ask for. You helped. It's not your fault." I shushed her.

She nodded quietly."I'm so happy your back!" she cried then hugged me."I'm happy I'm back too. Very happy...."