Chapter 12-the vision

Chapter 12-

Mom and dad hugged me once more before leaving me alone with mystical agian. No one was here. They left so I could make mysti feel better.

I'm happy I made her a little bit happier. I'm sure she still feels bad but I would too. "come on. They're pros ably waiting for us." I told her. She nodded slowly then we walked to where everyone was.

Rosalie looked at me then smiled. I smiled back. "come here mysti." rosalie said calmly. Mysti went over and hugged her new adopted mother than sat next to her and emmet.

I went over and say down next to dad."where's mom and jake?" I asked, noticing they weren't in the room with everyone else.

He stiffened. I could tell he was hiding something from me."I'm not hiding anything, renesmee." dad argued uneasily. "thats not the truth. I can tell when your hiding something from me! Do you guys know what this is about?!" I said, madly.

I looked at Alice and jasper but alive looked away guiltly and jasper just had an apoplectic face. Then I looked at gramma esme and grandpa carisle. They were sure to tell me something.

But they didnt say anything.

I didn't even bother with rosalie, emmet. But I am going to try mystical. She just has to tell me!"mysti...?" I said sadly."i....can't tell you." she said softly.

"well why not!? Huh?! What's so important that I can't ibviousky know?!" I shouted."renesmee.." my dad warned. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

He sighed guiltly."I can't take this anymore! I'm telling her! Renesmee, the volturi found out you left and are making an army to come and get you to stay in their coven once and for all. I don't know when but it won't be for awhile it was in one of my visions." alive spit out quickly but immediately put her hand over her mouth.

Dad gave her a death glare."that's all? That's what you couldn't tell me? Psh!" I said, shaking my head and chuckling a bit."this isn't a laughing manner renesmee." grandpa said.

I quickly went back to seriousness to notice that what they were saying was true. But we could prevent this from happening! Could we?

Just then Jacob and mom burst threw the door. I looked at them."where we're you?" I asked."I was hunting and Jacob went back to the pack do you could talk with mysti." mom replied.

"oh." I said. Jacob came over to me and pulled me in a hug. I looked at dad but then walked away from all of them. How come dad made everyone hide this from me?

What's the big deal? It was just a vision! We could change it! All we have to do is get some people to help us. It couldn't be that hard. Could it?

I slammed my bedroom door in the main house and stared at the baby blue ceiling. My thoughts were drowning me into a never ending thinkingfall.

Just then there was a knock on the door. It smelled like jacob. I didn't anwser buy Jacob walked in anyway. I sat up so that my back was against the wall.

Jacob sat next to me."he didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Jacob said quietly."I'm sure he didn't. But sadly, he did." I replied spunkyly.

Jacob sighed."I mean, why did he hide it from me in the first place? I should know! It dosent help my safety if he hides this from me, at all." I said, clenching my fists.

"that's just it, ness. He hid this from you so that you wouldn't get scared for us and leave to supposedly'keep us safe'." Jacob said.

"how do you know if I would do that anyways. Maybe I wouldn't." I said crossing my arms." Alice saw it." Jacob replied simply. Of course!

"just for give him renesmee. He didn't know. He was just doing what he thought would be best." Jacob explained. Maybe that was the case.

Maybe u should forgive him? Yes I should! No, I shouldnt! Yes! No! Yes no! Ugh! What should I do."you should forgive me." dad said all of a sudden flashing in my room.