Chapter 16- captured

We ran out with the others as they were following Alice and jasper. I still felt bad but I didn't want any one to be concerned about me at the moment.

We stoped and I smelt something. Something familiar! Mysti! She WAS here! I ran without telling anyone. "renesmee! Come back! It's dangerous!" mom yelled.

I could sense someone following....Jacob."stop jacob! Go back with the others. This is something I should fix."I said with tears.

"I'm not going to let you kill youself, nessi. Come back so we can all make a plan. Don't do this...please."Jacob pleaded.

I just ran faster.

Jacob still didn't stop following me. But I was sorta glad. I didn't actually want to deal with whatever laid ahead by myself but I didn't show it.

I came to a ride. I HUGE roller coaster. I wasn't a big fan of them. I stoped. Jacob looked at me.

"ahhhhhhh!!! Mommy!!!", it was mystical. She wanted rosalie. I looked up to find mysti strapped to an unstable chair on a roller coaster!

"I have to get her."I murmerd. "no. The others will be here soon I can smell it. Just wait." Jacob said, slowly."I'm going with or without out you." I said with fake confidence.

"mysti fraught for me, and now I'm gonna fight for her." I added. I jumped up to the rails of where the roller coaster was soon to be riding.

Jacob was right behind me. I crawled towards mysti quietly to make sure the unknown source wouldn't attack me before I got to her.

"nessi-"jacob started.

"no Jacob. Stop. I made up my mind." I interrupted harshley."I was just gonna say I think it's nice Whts your doing for mysti I mean." Jacob said quietly.

I suddenly felt really bad."oh Jacob I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to-" before I could finish my sentence dad yelled up at me.

"renesme! Why did u do that?! U could've gotten urself killed!" dad yelled. I saw everyone climbing up. I sighed.

All of a sudden Jacob pushed me. "excuse-!" I yelled but stoped. Jacob was getting dragged toward the dollar coaster by something. Something dark and shadowy and.....human?

I screamed."jake! No!"I tried crawling faster. He pushed me out of the way. He saved me. Tears were in my eyes. I felt a presence behind me.

Rosalie.