Chapter 23- Blood

23-

Renesmees pov.

I woke up with Jacob sitting next to me in my room at the cottage. Wait..Jacob?! I immediately got up and hugged him. I still felt somewhat weak though.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too, Nessie." Jacob smiled.

I leaned my head in and kissed him on the lips, then I just hugged him again and let him hold me in his arms.

"Knock knock." Someone said from the other side of the door. I stood up as the door opened to reaveal my family. I screamed out in happiness and hugged each and every one of them.

After like 30 minutes of 'sorrys' and reuniting, everyone left except my parents and Jacob.

"I'm so happy your back." My mom said, as she kissed me on the cheek.

"What exactly happened?" I asked, tiredly."Are they...dead?"

Jacob clenched his jaw.

"I took care of the human and his sister. The pack and the Cullen's took care of the bodyguards." Jacob said.

His sister? He finally found his sister? Was I right? Was she really a vampire and not actually dead?

"That means she wasnt human..right?" I asked. My dad nodded. At least Charles got to see his sister before he died. Now he can reunite with his family, just like I have. He can put the hunting behind him, and enjoy the afterlife.

Charlie can finally feel happiness.

I smiled to myself, despite all the things he has done.

"I'm so sorry Renesmee." Father said.
"I should've protected you."

"Daddy, it's fine. It's okay." I said and hugged him. After a while, my parents left the room and went hunting with the rest of the family and it was just me and Jacob again.

I could feel myself getting tired again. I still need blood. My eyes were getting droopy and my throat was burning.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asked.

"Thirsty.." I choked out. Jacob looked worried.

"Everyone's gone and your to weak to hunt." Jacob mumbled. He then looked at me and held out his wrist.

I couldn't believe him.

"No Jacob. You know I can't human blood." I said, gently pushing his hand away.

"You can't hunt or even walk, Renesmee. It's for the best. I promise i'll be fine." Jacob insisted. I was starting to Panick.

"What if I don't stop?" I asked.

"You will." Jacob argued. I just couldn't....but I had to or else I would pass out again.

I started to bring his wrist closer and closer to my lips until...

Bang!!!!!!

The door flew open and in came Rosalie with a bag of blood. I dropped Jacobs wrist but he still took his hand in mine.

"Take it, hurry. Edward could hear your thoughts and I stopped by the main house to get you this." Rosalie said, cooly.

I thanked her and took the bag than drank it. I knew I should've stopped thinking about drinking Jacobs blood, but somewhere in me knew that I wanted to know what it would taste like.