Chapter 28-

Chappy 28-

I was back at the apartment, clearly aware of the plan that was about to be put into action. The coven- wait no- Brendens coven was about to be at the apartment as well.

I was curious as to what there powers where. What would happen if Keegan's plan didn't work?

There was a lot of flaws in it.

For example, what if he didn't rip Brendens head off but Brenden ripped his instead? Or what if he wasn't the one who became the leader of the clan?

But I stayed positive because that was all I could do. I didn't want to jinx anything.

My thoughts got interrupted as there were multiple knocks bangin on the door. Brenden went and opened the door, revealing 2 vampires.

"Let me introduce you to our soon to be new member of the clan." Brenden stated. "This is Renesmee Cullen. The hybrid."

I hated how he introduced me.

'The hybrid.'

They said their names.

"I'm Marilyn."

"Eleanor."

Didn't Brenden say something about being outnumbered?

If this was his clan, the coven I'm on would have a better chance at winning.

I wanted to be ready for any power they might throw at my head. So I asked,

"What's ur powers?"

"I can make someone entirely disapear,
as if they never existed without making contact." Eleanor said.

"And you?" I asked Marilyn.

"I can make someone confused as to where they are, just by the snap of a finger." She answered.

I nodded, suddenly scared by their presence. All of their covens powers could do something without making contact.

"I'm going to go upstairs and resume my game of Flappy Birds." Brenden announced.

"I'll be back.." Keegan stated, quietly making his way upstairs as well.

He was going to do the plan.

I cleared my throat, not knowing what to do.

"Why haven't you run away yet?" I widened my eyes, hearing Eleanor say those words low enough for only Marilyn and I to hear.

"I-um.." I stammered. What should I say?

I'm just waiting for Keegan to rip Brendens head off and then I'll go back home.

"We can let you escape without having Brenden doing what he wrote on that letter to your family." Marilyn spoke.

A sudden image of my family and Jake's R.I.P stones came to mind.

"Your in his coven. Why would you do that?" I asked.

"He reminds us of Aro." They said in unison. Isn't that what Keegan said?

"Why don't you un-join his coven?" I asked, making sure to keep my voice low so Brenden doesn't hear from upstairs.

"We were in a state like this, Renesmee. Brenden too threatened our families like he did to yours. Our family's are still living, and that's because were in his clan." Eleanor said.

I was furious with Brenden at this point. He did this more than once and all because he wanted a powerful coven! It made me mad that he didn't have a heart.