Chapter 14- the shadow

Chapter 14-

I sat in a Rock and waited for Jacob. Where was he? All of a sudden someone tapped me from behind. I got up and put his hands behind his back while twisting them.

I looked up it was Jacob NOT in wolf form."what took u so long? And your still not in wolf form." I groaned.

Jacob smirked."I wanted to scare you but you having super strength ruined my plan." Jacob pouted. I laughed and gave him a nugie.

He put his hair back in place."now actually go and turn into wolf form please?" I begged. Jacob laughed and ran off.

I sighed with relief. All of a sudden there was a gust of wind. I turned around but didn't hear anything.

There it was agian. I quickly turned and found a shadow but the shadow quickly hid itself. I was getting scared.

"jacob!" I screeched. Then a big russet wolf came to my side. Jacob turned his head confusdely.i looked around but didn't hear or see anything.

Most be my imagination."anyways, let's get going with the game. I'll throw. But no bat for you, doggie." I said, smiling.

Jacob barked. He ran to the other side of the field. I threw the ball with my strength and before it could go any farther Jacob jumped up and caught it.

"u throw." I said. I grabbed a bat and stood still. Jacob threwthe ball with his mouth. I hit the ball into the woods with a big thunder sound.

"go fetch. Or better yet, we'll have a race." I smirked. I ran over to Jacob."if I win, you get to drive me wherever whenever to a place I want for a month." I grinned.

"go turn back into human form." I addded. Jacob nodded his head. He went into the woods and came back human."if I win then you get to come to the pack with me whenever, where ever and tell Rosalie that wolfs are better than vampires." Jacob said.

"wht?! That's two things. Then I get a second one. Okay, so if I win I get to go on your back whenever I want for as long as I want and you have to tell Rosalie that vampires ate better than wolfs and say sorry." I said.

"that's three things but i'll let it slide cause I no i'll win." Jacob grinned,"oh, it's on! Ready and go!" I said.

I charged threw the forest. Jacob was in front of me. I gave to pick up my past! I ran with all my strength and I was right beside Jacob.

I could see the ball. I triped Ob something."owwww!" I yelped."omygosh, nessi! Are you okay!?" Jacob panicked and went over to me.

"yea, help me up please?" I asked. I put out his hand. U grabbed his hand and pulled him to the floor."hey!" he said. I ran and got the ball.

"oh yea! Go nessie, go nessi! Woooo!" I yelled. Jacob caught up with me and smiled."well played." he said.

I grinned."come on, you have something to say." I said pulling him to my house...