Chapter 10: Not a date

Jeonghan walks towards the dorm gates just as they're about to close. The watchman throws him a glare, and Jeonghan bows apologetically, hurrying towards his dorm. His cheeks still flush from his interaction with Seungcheol earlier on the ground.

He was so close to Seungcheol! Jeonghan swears he would've fainted if Seungcheol had even tugged him an inch closer. Seungcheol is incredibly handsome up close; that's the first thing Jeonghan noticed. And those lips - so full and pouty. Oh, they look so kissable!

And to top it off, Seungcheol asked him out for a movie - well, maybe not a date, but that's how Jeonghan is going to consider it.

Jeonghan shakes his head, "no nasty thoughts," he mutters to himself, digging for his dorm keys. Unlocking the door, he twists the doorknob and opens it, only to scream loudly when he sees Seokmin all over a half-naked Joshua on his bed!

"What the heck!" Jeonghan screeches, dropping his bag to the floor, causing Seokmin to scramble down while Joshua's foot comes in contact with Seokmin's lower belly.

"Jeonghan! Knock, you stupid thing!" Joshua curses, immediately wrapping the duvet over himself. Seokmin is still kneeling at the edge of the bed, not facing Jeonghan.

Jeonghan's mouth hangs open, his eyes on the verge of popping out. What has he just witnessed? "You were going to do it on my bed?" Jeonghan says after finally regaining his senses, realizing that Joshua was still on his bed.

"Um, no?" Joshua says uncertainly, looking around and sealing his lips tightly when he realizes he was indeed sitting on Jeonghan's bed.

"Oh, sorry," Joshua giggles, standing up and walking towards his own bed, both of them totally ignoring Seokmin, who looks like he wants to dig up a hole and hibernate for the rest of his life.

"But, we were just kissing, nothing more. No hanky-panky, I swear," Joshua says, gesturing for Seokmin to join him in his bed.

"I would have actually killed you if you had even thought of doing something like that on my bed," Jeonghan says with a glare as he jumps over his bed, still feeling doubtful but pushing it aside. He's too happy about going on a movie date with Seungcheol tomorrow.

"Where were you out so late?" Joshua questions Jeonghan, who feels his cheeks heat up once again as he remembers where and with whom he spent the whole day.

"Uni concert and playing basketball," Jeonghan mumbles loud enough for Joshua and Seokmin to hear. "With Seungcheol."

"What!" Joshua jumps to his feet, leaping over Jeonghan, who groans and pushes him off. Right, he just forgot how hyper Joshua can be about this.

"You went on a date with him?" Joshua says, grabbing Jeonghan's collar and shaking him vigorously.

"No!" Jeonghan says, feeling dizzy as he finally pushes Joshua off himself.

"Then?" Joshua says, pointing his detective eyes at Jeonghan.

"So, the thing is..." Jeonghan starts to explain how his classes were canceled, leading him to spend time at the library, how Mingyu asked him to fill in at the concert, how he jammed at the concert with Seungcheol, how Seungcheol bought him cotton candy, and how they ditched the concert to play basketball. He recounts losing to Seungcheol after making a bet, with the winner granted a wish, and how Seungcheol asked for a movie outing with Jeonghan tomorrow.

"...so now we're going out for a movie tomorrow," Jeonghan finishes, leaning back on his bed. Joshua just stares at him with his mouth wide open.

"This is not a date," Jeonghan corrects Joshua. "I'm going to the movie because I lost the bet," though he would love to go on a date with Seungcheol, but there's no way Seungcheol is into him.