Chapter 13 -The One who's Organised Chaos

Previously: Before he could say anything, my phone rang again with 'Ghostrider' on display. I answer the call on speaker as the rough voice says "Butterfly, you up babygirl?" Nicholas hand tightens on my hand while his eyes glare up at my phone with a murderous glint.

Nicholas

She placed her hand on my chest with a cheeky smile on her lips. Her eyes are sparkling with mischief when she answers "Yes, Babyboy. I'm up. Are you ready to win one more time in my honour?"

My eyebrows pull together with the reply. I'm dying to know who is talking to her. Why is someone calling her at night and why is she so close with the guy? Who the fucking hell is Ghostrider? I just want to smash him.

I heard a manly laugh and "Babyboy? You do realize I'm not a boy and I'm your brother, right?" So, she has a brother in New York? Why didn't I know?

She rolled her eyes and replied "Yeah tell that to your female fans, okay? I don't want to be harassed by them whenever you drop by. Anyway, all okay with you Zane Walker? Any butterflies in stomach yet?"

The moment I heard she had been harassed previously; I scowled hard looking at the phone. My hand find her delicate neck and tipped her face up to my eyes. Maya raised her eyebrow at my reaction and patted my chest slowly after a quick peck at my mouth.

Turned out the call was from Zane Walker, a superstar rider was talking to my girl in the middle of the night. He called to get her best wishes since she's his lucky charm for winning. But that guy is definitely not her brother? Maya is definitely Indian. What the fucker playing at? I don't like him talking to her in the middle of night.

While she was talking to him, I decided to control my reaction and distract myself and ignorant Maya with my silent exploration of her half-naked body. I decided to start right below her ears. She smelled of vanilla and caramel. Two deadly combinations for my half-hard state now. I decided to punish the naughty minx with kiss up to her beautiful jaw and bury my face right on her neck. She smells delicious.

I start to taste her with my tongue. I lick her from the base of her neck up to her jaw in the slow and long lick. She tastes as good as she smells. So, I started to nibble her little and her hand brushed up to my hair and held it tightly to pull me away while still on the phone. Permission denied little Chaos!

I continue to kiss, suck and lick her neck until she hurriedly talked to him or more like rushed a good luck and hangs up. Her skin is going to hold my marks by the end of her very short phone call. She will look divide with my marks all over her neck. 

She cleared her throat and tried to push me away from her neck. I bite hard before pulling away with her hissing sound. Maya's hand reaches her neck to rub the skin while she glares at me. "That hurts. I hope it won't leave a mark. I bruise easily" she said with a cute pout.

I pulled myself away and looked at her neck adorned with a hickey from me. I gave her stern look before clamping her mouth with mine. It's a hard kiss that earn me erotic noise from back of her throat to me. I pulled away when Maya definitely stop breathing. I'm interested to know about how Zane Walker is her brother, but I don't want to sound like a jealous boyfriend. So, I just stared at her and asked "So for my next competition how do I make you my lucky charm?"

She tangled both of her hands around my neck and pulled me closer to her. She kissed my lips lightly and told "That's Zane Walker. He practically adopted me as his sister after saving me from being molested while waiting for him in the riders club. Since then, he's been a big supporter of my work and safety. He's my family."

I just raised my eyebrow at her and frowned at her. She told me about their encounter and brief history of being siblings. From the way she talks about him, I understood that he's important to her and she adored him. I hate him for it. How dare he become someone important before me?