Introduction

Mayalenny @Maya is a one of kind girl. She is a nerd who is waiting for her own love story yet she is always confident female with winged liner, skinny jeans and high heels. At first glance she will attract anyone with her polite smile and kind aroera. Being an Indian, she is gifted with clear and naturally even beige tone. She is one of those girls who are naturally thick and full with curves in right place. Her undeniable soft and wild nature turns head more than often. Being a main editor of one of the rising publishers, she have offers left and right. She is the perfect mixture of both angle and devil.

Growing up, she is a dominant female who runs her life her way. She have not bend to any guys will and have not found anyone who could make her. She is the queen of resistance since she have not meet the man who can stop her brain function. Her confidence is often viewed as her arragonce. However you have to think twice before crossing her or her people. She is everything between Heaven and Hell and its all based on your choice and action with her. However, every dominant female is secretly waiting for her dominant male. She is waiting for her 'The One' who will capture and hold both her heart and body while building her own life.

Nicholas Lucient King @ "Luficer" is the very definition of alpha male. He is strong, intelligent, passionate and down right dominant male. He begin his career as a professional fighter soon out of college with business degree. With his undeniable nature to break through barriers and set the limits high, he strike the world with storm right after his debut in the boxing world with his nickname Luficer. He live up to his name and spare no one from reaching his goal. He demand the entire world's focus on him. With sharp jaw, blue eyes, blonde hair and lean and muscular body, he is one hell of guy to be denied by both male and female.

He like to work harder for everything he desire, may it be wealth, fame or his female. With the title as champion for 3 continues years he is unbeatable. However he is too brilliant to let it get to his head. He have test the water many times in his dating life but nothing fill the void in his life. He is surrounded by female who bend at his will and that is only good for a night. Lately he is carving for a different kind of challenge and chase. And rest assured that he will chase until she can't run anymore. With his possessive nature and resistant-proof eyes, he his willing to conquer 'The One' who would complete him.

What do you think will happen when both of them meet and the attraction, lust and resistance grow? Stay and find out