206

This bastard kid took away his immortal space.

"When the time comes, you will disguise yourself as Xiao'er, and Xiao'er will enter my space." Mo Junlan said slowly, "In this way, you can participate in the Immortal Ascension Conference."

"Wait a minute, I changed my mind." Feng Jinghua said quickly, "I want to enter the space."

He didn't want to go to some Immortal Ascension Conference!

"No!" Mo Junlan said coldly, "It's better that you go to the Immortal Ascension Conference and Xiao'er enter the space."

"Why?" Feng Jinghua said dissatisfied.

"Isn't this what you wished for just now?" Mo Junlan said calmly.

"I don't want it anymore, I want to enter the space." Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan with wide eyes.

"The protest is invalid." Mo Junlan's expression remained unchanged, and his tone was calm and authentic, "I have the final say in my space. You have no right to choose."

"Whether you want to use my name to participate in the Immortal Ascension Conference or not, the decision lies with you." Ling Xiao said coldly.

Feng Jinghua, "..."

These two guys are so annoying.

………

Chapter 135 His true appearance

In fact, Mo Junlan has already thought about it. If anything happens, Ling Xiao can be used as his secret weapon.

"My cultivation level is still too low for the time being. It is very likely that your chief dean will see my disguise." Feng Jinghua said.

"I'm here to perform the illusion of disguise on you." Mo Junlan smiled, then raised his hand and snapped his fingers, and Feng Jinghua's appearance changed instantly.

Feng Jinghua subconsciously reached out and touched her face.

Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua's face, her sparse brows were extremely cold, she snorted, and said in a rather disgusting tone, "Although your faces are exactly the same now, my Xiao'er is still the prettiest."

Feng Jinghua, "..."

"I'm warning you, you are not allowed to use my Xiaoer's face to deceive you everywhere." Mo Junlan's eyes were as cold as frost, and his voice was cold and authentic, "And you are not allowed to leave my side before the Ascension Conference is over."

"So you care about me so much!" Feng Jinghua blinked at Mo Junlan.

"I don't care about you, but I want to prevent you from using my Xiao'er's face to do bad things." Mo Junlan sneered, "I don't want Xiao'er to take the blame for you."

"Don't worry, I'm not the kind of person who would cause trouble." Feng Jinghua's smile looked a bit gentle.

"If you don't cause trouble, will you be sealed in that damn place?" Mo Junlan sneered.

"I was obviously assassinated." Feng Jinghua retorted.

"Anyway, there's no witness. Now you can say whatever you want." Mo Junlan smiled coldly, obviously not believing it.

"Can't you trust me a little more?" Feng Jinghua couldn't help but said a little depressed.

"If you didn't show any murderous intent toward me when you first met me, I might consider trusting you." Mo Junlan said calmly.

"I didn't, it must be your misunderstanding." Feng Jinghua firmly refused to admit that she had ever wanted to kill Mo Junlan.

"Even a dead ghost will not believe your words." Mo Junlan sneered coldly.

"It's already a good thing that we didn't kill you." Ling Xiao looked at Feng Jinghua and said in a low voice, "We are very cruel."

When Feng Jinghua heard this, she just rolled her eyes and asked, "Do you have a mirror?"

"What do you want a mirror for?" Mo Junlan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Look at what I look like now." Feng Jinghua replied.

"If you want to see what you look like now, can't you just look at Xiao'er's face?" Mo Junlan said.

"I can't believe your disguise magic." Feng Jinghua chuckled.

"Okay!" Mo Junlan frowned, took out a small mirror from the space, and then threw it to Feng Jinghua.

After Feng Jinghua caught the mirror, she began to look at her face, raised her eyebrows and said, "They are exactly the same."

As he spoke, he reached out and pinched his cheek.

"Brother Jun Lan's spells are basically trouble-free." Lingxiao smiled, but said in a very arrogant tone, "If you doubt brother Jun Lan's spells, it only proves that you have no vision."

Feng Jinghua, "..."

"Well said!" Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes and smiled.

Feng Jinghua wanted to complain about them, but then he thought of Mo Junlan's venomous tongue, so he resisted the urge. He turned to look at Mo Junlan's face, suddenly narrowed his eyes, and said, " Lanlan, your face must be fake too, right?”

"So what if it's fake?" Mo Junlan said nonchalantly, crossing his arms across his chest and squinting at Feng Jinghua with cold eyes.

"So it's true?" Feng Jinghua said excitedly after hearing Mo Junlan's words, "Hurry and show me your true face."

"Go and daydream." Mo Junlan curled her lips and sneered.

"Don't you want to find out your life experience?" Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan with burning eyes.

"Not interested." Mo Junlan still looked completely indifferent.

"How could you not be interested?" Feng Jinghua immediately said dissatisfiedly after hearing this, "That's a matter of your life experience. Maybe your father is still a big shot!"