398

At the same time, Dong Tianzhen's hand that originally held the scabbard uncontrollably let go.

Mo Junlan immediately noticed something unusual, so he opened his lips and asked, "Dong Tianzhen, what are you doing?"

As Mo Junlan finished speaking, Dong Tianzhen, who was originally intoxicated, suddenly became dazed, but his movements that obviously wanted to kiss the bones also stopped.

Immediately afterwards, Dong Tianzhen's eyes became clear again. Looking at the dense white bones close at hand, his expression instantly became astonished.

After coming back to his senses, Dong Tianzhen suddenly let out a scream, and then quickly moved away from the white bones hanging on the stone wall.

"Shut up!" Mo Junlan said coldly.

Dong Tianzhen turned to look at Mo Junlan and suddenly felt extremely embarrassed. He still had the memory of just now. At the same time, he was also afraid that Mo Junlan would be angry, so he stammered and explained, "Boss, actually I can explain Yes, I seemed to have been tricked unknowingly just now, so I said such rude words to you. Now I apologize to you..."

"Shut up and keep walking." Mo Junlan said coldly.

Dong Tianzhen didn't dare to say anything more, so he immediately picked up the scabbard on the other side and continued to guide Mo Junlan.

The pressure on Mo Junlan's body seemed a little low, and his expression was not good-looking. If Dong Tianzhen hadn't really meant no harm to him, he would have killed someone directly.

However, this reincarnation cave is really mysterious and weird, and even people who have cultivated in the fairy realm can easily fall for it without knowing it.

Using illusions to confuse people's minds seems a bit familiar!

Mo Junlan recalled it carefully, but couldn't determine which possibility it was.

It's a pity that he can't clearly see the environment of Samsara Cave now.

I don't know how long they had been walking when suddenly a strong wind blew over and swept away the curtain that Mo Junlan was wearing on her head.

Mo Junlan's face also became even more ugly.

Dong Tianzhen turned around and was almost frightened by Mo Junlan's fake face.

Mo Junlan then cast a defensive spell all over his body, immediately isolating the strong wind.

Dong Tianzhen also followed suit silently.

The two of them continued walking forward.

After a while, Dong Tianzhen saw a mansion that looked quite impressive but also very gloomy.

I saw a plaque reading "Hell Hall" hanging above the gate, and on both sides of the gate, there were two ugly and particularly terrifying stone statues of ghosts.

Dong Tianzhen described everything he saw to Mo Junlan.

"I don't know who named the mansion. It looks quite scary." Dong Tianzhen couldn't help but complain.

Mo Junlan pursed his lips, and then tried to use the power of his soul to explore the situation.

However, the result was still the same, his soul power was inexplicably swallowed up again.

The red and green light flickers on and off, blending with the environment here, making it look even more eerie and terrifying.

Anyway, Dong Tianzhen felt quite sad.

"Is the divine liquid in this hell palace?" Mo Junlan opened his lips and asked.

"I don't know either." Dong Tianzhen shook his head and said, "The Sword Sect's information only records that the divine liquid is in the Samsara Cave, but there is no mention of this hell palace at all."

Mo Junlan began to meditate, but at this moment, the door to the Hell Palace in front suddenly opened.

Dong Tianzhen immediately looked over with vigilance, and then his expression was stunned for a moment.

"What's wrong?" Mo Junlan asked in a low voice.

"There's someone!" Dong Tianzhen's lips trembled slightly.

"Who is it?" Mo Junlan asked again.

"Yes...he is from the Holy Realm." Dong Tianzhen's expression also became a little solemn.

Mo Junlan's heart immediately sank.

Di Wuji's eyes fell on Mo Junlan, with a fierce look on his face.

Feng Qingge stood next to Di Wuji. He was also looking at Mo Junlan, narrowed his eyes and curled his lips and said, "Your voice is so familiar."

Mo Junlan did not change his voice intentionally just now, so in the eyes of Di Wuji and Feng Qingge, his identity was exposed.

"Boss?" Dong Tianzhen turned to look at Mo Junlan.

"It's good that you came here on your own initiative. I don't have to waste time looking for you anymore." Di Wuji said lightly.

"You have recognized the wrong person." Mo Junlan said without changing his expression.

"I don't have time to play with you now." Feng Qingge said as she walked towards Mo Junlan.

"Boss, he's coming over." Dong Tianzhen reminded him immediately.

"How many people are here?" Mo Junlan asked.

"I only saw two people." Dong Tianzhen replied.

But these two people were the ones he couldn't afford to offend.

"In that case, let's fight." Mo Junlan then took out his long sword and no longer used the Nine Star Styles, but directly used his Chaos Sword Technique.

Now that their cultivation levels are all in the fairy realm, Mo Junlan is no longer afraid of Di Wuji and Feng Qingge.

Mo Junlan's moves were very vicious and showed no mercy at all.

He had no intention of retaliating against Emperor Xuanji and Feng Jinghua. After all, they were the biological fathers of this body. This could be regarded as returning the debt to them, and they would not owe each other anything from now on.

But who are Di Wuji and Feng Qingge?