280

"Otherwise, what else can we do?" Mo Junlan was very calm about this.

"Brother Jun Lan, let me take care of your wound." Ling Xiao also said cooperatively.

"Yeah!" Mo Junlan nodded.

Just when everyone thought that Mo Junlan would not pick up the spirit stone on the ground, Ling Xiao suddenly stepped forward and picked up the spirit stone.

"Well done!" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

Ling Xiao put away the spirit stone, and then walked back to the room with Mo Junlan.

"Brother Jun Lan, I have secretly placed a spiritual consciousness restriction on that woman." Ling Xiao lowered his eyes and said, when the time comes, he only needs to summon the woman with his mind.

"We won't go out today." Mo Junlan played with the dagger in his hand, narrowed his eyes and raised his lips, "Xiao'er, how many wounds do you think we need to make on her face?"

"It's best to peel off her entire face." Ling Xiao said in a cold voice.

"Good idea!" Mo Junlan nodded in agreement.

At this time, Shangguan Qian didn't know that she had been targeted by two evil ghost-like people.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door.

It would definitely not be Feng Jinghua and Feng Yuehan who were so polite.

Lingxiao walked over and opened the door.

The people standing outside the door were Chu Yunhai, Qin Mengxuan and Tang Yiyi.

"What's the matter?" Ling Xiao asked expressionlessly.

For some reason, Tang Yiyi would feel an inexplicable sense of awe every time she saw this Lingxiao.

"How is Mr. Mo?" Chu Yunhai asked.

While Chu Yunhai was speaking, Mo Junlan had already stood behind Ling Xiao.

The three of them looked at Mo Junlan's face and were stunned.

"Come in!" After Mo Junlan said to them, he pulled Ling Xiao away.

Lingxiao, "..."

In fact, he wanted to drive them away.

The three of them looked at each other and then walked into the room.

Chu Yunhai also closed the door smoothly.

Mo Junlan had removed the illusion spell on his face, revealing that stunning face.

Even the two women, Tang Yiyi and Qin Mengxuan, felt ashamed when they saw that face.

"You..." Chu Yunhai suppressed the surprise in his eyes, and his expression suddenly became a little complicated.

Mo Junlan said bluntly, "I will take action tonight and plan to leave here."

After Qin Mengxuan came to her senses, she asked, "Why do you act at night?"

"It's easier to escape at night." Mo Junlan said calmly, "I'll give you two choices."

When everyone heard this, they couldn't help but be startled.

"First, you continue to stay here, and then find a chance to escape; second, enter my space, and I can take you away directly, but as for when to let you out, it depends on my situation at that time. "Yes." Mo Junlan said slowly.

"What do you mean?" Tang Yiyi asked quietly.

Qin Mengxuan was also a little confused.

Chu Yunhai's face changed slightly, his eyes flashed, and then he asked, "Could something unexpected happen to you?"

"I'm going to fight with people, and I'm very likely to die." Mo Junlan's expression remained unchanged, his eyes were indifferent, and he said lightly, "If I die, you may never be able to get out of my space."

Ling Xiao still looked at them with a cold look.

Chapter 173 Confusing

The three of them almost chose to enter Mo Junlan's space without hesitation.

Although they didn't know what kind of place Mo Junlan was talking about.

But compared to escaping from the Feng family, it was obviously safer to follow Mo Junlan and Lingxiao.

After they nodded, Mo Junlan directly took them into the fairy-level space.

Chu Yunhai, "..."

Tang Yiyi, "..."

Qin Mengxuan, "..."

You are such an action person, they haven't reacted at all, okay?

At the same time, because Yang Wei was killed by Mo Junlan and his body was destroyed, no one asked them to work today.

Everyone was very happy about this. Although they all felt a little strange in their hearts, they didn't think much about it. Anyway, they were the ones who benefited now.

Mo Junlan took out a stack of talismans and cut them all into small paper figures.

Lingxiao didn't ask any questions, just silently helping the paper cutter.

Anyway, in Ling Xiao's eyes, no matter what Mo Junlan did, he had a reason.

These paper figures are sure to come in handy too.

After cutting out the paper figures, Mo Junlan cast a spell on the pile of paper figures in front of him. The originally motionless paper figures stood up one after another, and then disappeared out of thin air.

In fact, these paper figures didn't really disappear out of thin air, they just became invisible.

The talisman Mo Junlan used to make the paper figurines was the invisibility talisman he had drawn before.

Then Mo Junlan began to control the paper figures to float outside.

"Brother Jun Lan, what are these paper figures used for?" Ling Xiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

"Deploy the formation!" Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes and curled his lips and said, "When the time comes, maybe we can use a move to attack the east and the west."