374

"No need to be polite." Jiang Muyang waved his hand, and then began to introduce the identities of Mo Junlan and Tong Le, and continued, "Tong Le is the disciple I recruited for the Xuanjian Sect outside. He has been urinating since he was a child. Both his parents died, and just a few years ago, even his only biological grandfather died. Now he is a helpless orphan. Seeing that his cultivation qualifications are pretty good, I took him in at my own discretion. Among the Xuanjian Sect, you see who is more suitable to be his master, and then let him become his master."

"Disciple Tong Le, I have met the leader and all the elders." Tong Le stepped forward and saluted respectfully.

"Good boy, there's no need to be polite. Xuanjian Sect will be your home from now on." Lin Yuanqing smiled, and walked forward to help Tong Le very amiably. This person was their Supreme Master of Xuanjian Sect. Those brought back must not be treated badly.

Then everyone's attention turned to Mo Junlan.

They all thought that Mo Junlan was also a disciple of Jiang Muyang who took the initiative to join the Xuanjian Sect.

Mo Junlan stood still, and no one could see his appearance.

"My surname is Jun, and my name is Wuyou." Mo Junlan lightly opened her thin lips and said, her voice was elegant but also revealed a hint of indifference.

"Wuyou is my personal disciple." Jiang Muyang smiled slightly, but his words were shocking.

When everyone heard this, they were immediately shocked, and even their eyes widened.

Their Supreme Master of Xuanjian Sect actually accepted a direct disciple?

This was something they could never imagine.

"He is also my close disciple." Jiang Muyang then smiled again.

Everyone's expressions were still in shock.

He is still a closed disciple?

What is so special about this person?

"Wouyou's physique is born with sword bones. He will completely inherit my Nine Swords of the Stars." Jiang Muyang smiled gently, "His ability to understand the sword is stronger than I have ever seen."

Even he was willing to be inferior to his apprentice's comprehension ability.

"A natural sword bone?" Lin Yuanqing looked at Mo Junlan with a shocked look.

The elders also looked shocked, and their eyes were firmly locked on Mo Junlan.

This person actually has an extremely rare natural sword bone physique?

Their supreme master must be unmistakable.

Mo Junlan smiled, but still looked calm and calm, and said softly, "Please give me your advice in the future."

At this time, he should curb his arrogance and narcissism.

His current identity is that of the direct disciple of the Star Sword Master, and he is also an elegant immortal king who is unworldly and refined.

"Master Jun, do you really have a body with a natural sword bone?" Lin Yuanqing asked without thinking, his eyes still staring at Mo Junlan.

It's not that he doubted Jiang Muyang's vision, he just blurted it out subconsciously.

"I don't know either." Mo Junlan replied, "Master said that I was born with sword bones, so that's it."

Chapter 220 Black Silk and White Hair

It is a foregone conclusion that Mo Junlan will become Jiang Muyang's only direct disciple, and the head of the Xuanjian Sect and the elders will now have a young master-uncle.

As the head of Xuanjian Sect, Lin Yuanqing quickly announced the news.

As expected, it immediately aroused discussions among countless people.

The disciples of the Xuanjian Sect are all very curious about this great uncle who suddenly appeared. Unfortunately, this great uncle with a natural sword bone does not seem to like to go out very much. At present, except for the headmaster and everyone Apart from the elders, almost no one has seen this mysterious Grand Master uncle.

As the supreme master of Xuanjian Sect, Jiang Muyang's status in Xuanjian Sect is naturally very high, basically unmatched by anyone. He has a mountain of his own called Taiqing Mountain.

Since Mo Junlan entered Xuanjian Sect, he has been living in seclusion and living in Taiqing Mountain with Jiang Muyang.

With Mo Junlan's current position in Xuanjian Sect, he could have had a mountain of his own. However, except for the mountain peaks that are currently inhabited by people, the rest of the mountain peaks are uncultivated forests. Although they can also be inhabited, But it was obvious that he would not live comfortably. Not only did he have to guard against snakes, insects, rats, and ants at all times, he even had to build a house to live in.

So Mo Junlan gave up and lived directly in Taiqing Mountain.

Jiang Muyang was very happy about this, after all, he could have more time to teach Mo Junlan the Nine Swords of the Stars.

Mo Junlan still used his left hand to hold the sword. Although it was a bit uncomfortable at first, it became more and more natural after that.

Only when no one is around, Mo Junlan will take off the curtain above his head. His eyes are still covered with a piece of black cloth, and his temperament is cold and unparalleled. Whether viewed from a distance or up close, he gives people an air of being out of this world. Fairy feeling.

Mo Junlan has never shown any murderous intent in front of outsiders, so he gives people the impression of being as gentle as jade.

After arriving at Xuanjianmen, Mo Junlan has been practicing in seclusion.

Except for Jiang Muyang, he always took the attitude of not seeing anyone.

It was not until half a year later that Mo Junlan appeared in front of everyone again.

At this time, in the eyes of others, Mo Junlan's cultivation had reached the peak of the fairy realm.