308

Will he have to go through the pain of losing a son again?

Feng Jinghua felt that he was going crazy, but Lingxiao was still blocking him.

Ling Xiao's expression was unusually calm. He lowered his eyes and said in a faint tone, "If he dies, I will die too..."

Because his and Mo Junlan's fates are connected.

Chapter 187 Injury upon Injury

Mo Junlan was covered in blood, his face was as pale as paper, his lips were slightly pursed, and his walking movements seemed very slow, but he still walked towards the blood demon step by step.

In fact, even if others want to help, they can't get there now because there are still those men in black blocking them.

Xue Sha looked at Mo Junlan opposite, and his eyes suddenly became a little complicated. Is this guy really not afraid of death?

"No matter how powerful you are, you are still not a dog that hates because of love." Mo Junlan smiled coldly, and the words he said undoubtedly stimulated the blood demon again.

Xue Sha narrowed his eyes, and his expression looked dangerous. When Mo Junlan raised his hand, he had already hit Mo Junlan's body with a palm.

Mo Junlan's body immediately fell to the ground, and then he vomited several mouthfuls of blood. His whole body was in pain and his internal injuries were very serious.

"Can't you show some sympathy to the guy wearing the mask? No matter what, she is a rare and stunning beauty!" Xu Weishang couldn't help but say.

"Shut up!" Ling Xiao glanced at Xu Weishang coldly.

Xu Weishang, "..."

This look seems a bit creepy!

Xue Sha walked to Mo Junlan's side, then knelt down on one knee, lightly brushed his fingertips across Mo Junlan's face, and said in a deep voice, "This is what will happen if you anger me."

When he attacked Mo Junlan, he was still a little measured.

Although Mo Junlan's injuries looked serious, they were not fatal for the time being.

Mo Junlan's expression was as ice-like, and a hint of indifference flashed in the depths of his eyes. He already felt that the Chaos Creation Art was on the verge of being able to break through, and now he was only a little short of it...

"You are right, I hate Di Wuji out of love, that's why I want you to be his substitute." Xue Sha smiled with a sinister look on his face, "When I saw you in Lingxuan Continent , I have already started preparations.”

Mo Junlan, "..."

He has no interest in being someone else's stand-in.

"I have many male favorites around me, but they are only slightly similar to Di Wuji." Xue Sha's tone of voice was unusually gentle. He continued, "Did you know? In fact, you are my The most satisfying substitute I have ever seen, so I will never let you go no matter what."

Mo Junlan, "..."

He really felt that the master of the Blood Fiend Pavilion was mentally ill.

But whatever, he is still using the other party anyway.

But when Di Tianye listened to Xue Sha's words, his expression turned ugly.

Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes coldly, pursed his lips slightly, and stabbed the blood demon's eyes with the silver needle that he had hidden in his sleeve just now.

The blood evil spirit subconsciously turned sideways to avoid the silver needle attack, but Mo Junlan took the opportunity to stab the blood evil spirit in the neck with the dagger he took out from the space.

However, the result was still a failure. Xue Sha's face was very gloomy, and out of anger, he slapped Mo Junlan on the shoulder again.

Mo Junlan's body fell to the ground again.

But this time, Mo Junlan's body seemed to have reached its limit. He closed his eyes and fell to the ground motionless.

Xue Sha looked down at his arm, where there was a wound that Mo Junlan had just made with a dagger, and it was bleeding now.

He didn't expect... that he would be injured.

Moreover, he was injured by a person whose cultivation level was far lower than his own.

This is a shame for him.

So Xue Sha's eyes when he looked at Mo Junlan were filled with murderous intent.

But when he saw Mo Junlan's face, he immediately suppressed the killing intent.

He finally found a toy that looked so similar to Di Wuji, so he definitely couldn't kill the toy easily.

At this time, Ling Xiao no longer stopped Feng Jinghua.

At the same time that Mo Junlan lost consciousness, Lingxiao teleported to his side.

Ling Xiao knew that Mo Junlan was not dead yet because their soul contract was still there.

"Lanlan, you don't want to die..." Feng Jinghua also quickly ran to Mo Junlan's side.

Xue Sha didn't take Feng Jinghua and Ling Xiao seriously. In fact, his targets this time were only Shangguan Min and Di Tianye.

As for Mo Junlan, it was an unexpected surprise.

He also didn't expect to meet Mo Junlan here again.

"Brother Jun Lan is still alive." Ling Xiao held Mo Junlan in his arms, his voice was low and cold, but a storm was already brewing in his eyes under his eyelashes.

"Get out of my way and give him back to me..." Feng Jinghua stared at Lingxiao with red eyes and reached out to push Lingxiao away.

"Shut up." Ling Xiao said angrily to Feng Jinghua unbearably, "Can't you be quieter? He is my Taoist companion, and I know better than you what his physical condition is now. "

"He is my son, what's wrong with me worrying about him?" Feng Jinghua roared back angrily, "This is all your fault. It's okay if you don't help yourself. Why are you trying to stop me?"