237

Xu Liuyun, "..."

"Lan Lan, let's leave quickly." Feng Jinghua glanced at the monsters around him, his scalp numbing involuntarily.

"Get out of here." Mo Junlan said displeasedly.

Feng Jinghua said earnestly and sincerely, "Lanlan, listen to my advice. It's better not to do anything that is not beneficial."

"Stop talking nonsense, those monsters are attacking us." Shangguan Hao said in a deep voice.

Everyone, "..."

Mo Junlan rose in the wind, her white clothes floating like a fairy, and there were already densely packed monster beasts below.

The deafening roar was still irritating everyone's ears.

At this time, everyone was busy dealing with the monsters.

In addition to the ground, there are also flying monsters circling in the sky, seemingly waiting for opportunities to move.

Suddenly a flying monster swooped towards Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan squinted his eyes, suddenly opened the folding fan in his hand, and then fanned it forward. He saw that the monster that wanted to attack him was immediately swept away by a tornado that was born out of thin air.

In just a few breaths, the body of the monster that was swept away by the tornado was torn apart, and bright red blood spilled from the sky.

Mo Junlan turned around and avoided the attacks of several monster beasts, and then killed them again. His eyes were cold and calm, as deep as ever.

Different from the embarrassment of others, Mo Junlan's body was not stained with even a trace of blood.

Mo Junlan's figure stood frozen in the air, with his white clothes and long hair fluttering in the wind. He flipped the folding fan in his hand, and strong winds suddenly came out, blowing away the monsters flying in the sky and the monsters running on the ground. Rolled up.

"Who is this person? He is so powerful!"

"It seems to be someone from Guangming Academy."

"This strength...how high is his cultivation level?"

"..."

The few people who were saved because of Mo Junlan couldn't help chatting.

"If this continues, sooner or later, you will be exhausted." Qin Mengxuan said through gritted teeth while dealing with the attack of the monster.

"If you don't fight, you will die now." Xu Liuyun's face also looked a little ugly.

Chapter 151 Awareness of Autonomy

Around Mo Junlan, no monster dared to come close, because once a monster rushed towards him, it would be immediately broken into pieces by his power, and its death would be very miserable.

In fact, it's not just humans who bully others, but also monsters.

Moreover, the senses of monsters are sharper than humans. They know that Mo Junlan is difficult to deal with, so they attack others one after another.

However, Mo Junlan made the biggest noise. Although the lower-level monsters did not dare to attack him, his actions also attracted the attention of the tenth-level monster.

Although the tenth-level monster cannot yet transform, its intelligence is no different from that of ordinary humans.

Mo Junlan's current revealed cultivation level is indeed at the initial level of the Emperor Spirit Realm, but the cultivation level of the tenth-level monster is already at the peak of the tenth level.

The tenth-level monster is a blood-eating poisonous spider. It is also very large and has dark green eyes. When it is stared at, it will even give you a creepy feeling.

After the blood-eating poisonous spider discovered Mo Junlan's specialness, it immediately took action. It opened its mouth and spit out long black threads in the direction of Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan's eyes flashed, he floated up, flipped the folding fan in his hand, and then fired one wind blade after another.

The wind blade cut off all the black filaments sprayed out by the blood-devouring poisonous spider.

"That should be a spider, right? But why is the silk it spins out black? Could it be mutated?" Mo Junlan said with a look of disgust, "But it's too smelly."

The long black thread spit out by the blood-eating poisonous spider also contains a very strong odor.

That's why Mo Junlan dislikes it so much.

After the black filament was cut, it fell down.

Some black filaments fell on the monster beast's body, and the monster beast that was accidentally hit suddenly let out a scream. At the same time, the flesh on the monster beast's body began to rot quickly.

When everyone saw this scene, their hearts tightened, and their expressions became more solemn.

"Corrosive toxins?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

Seeing that the blood-eating poisonous spider missed, it attacked Mo Junlan again.

Wisp after wisp of black poisonous threads kept flying towards Mo Junlan, and the aura emanating from the blood-eating poisonous spider was also chilling.

Mo Junlan's figure shuttled back and forth among the black poisonous threads, and after a while, he came to the front of the blood-eating poisonous spider.

The green eyes of the blood-eating poisonous spider were staring at Mo Junlan faintly. However, in the next moment, a cooing sound was suddenly heard from its throat. Then, the monsters that were originally attacking everyone were seen again. They all turned around to attack Mo Junlan.

Everyone, "..."

How is this going?

Mo Junlan squinted his eyes, his expression cold, his white clothes fluttering in the wind. He suddenly put away the folding fan in his hand, and then took out the bamboo flute hanging on his waist. At the same time, there was an indescribable awe-inspiring aura, suddenly from It swept over him.

And under this majestic and grand momentum, even the heaven and earth seemed to be somewhat eclipsed.