240

"I'm fine, I'm just a little annoyed." Mo Junlan's face looked a little ugly. These monsters came out of nowhere, and they came to attack him without stopping.

And he still looked completely unafraid of death.

Mo Junlan felt that in the eyes of those monsters, she was just a piece of delicious fat.

Thinking of this, Mo Junlan became even more unhappy.

But Mo Junlan also discovered that these monsters were probably controlled by something.

And in this space, probably only the autonomous consciousness has this ability.

That's why Mo Junlan wanted to find out that autonomous consciousness.

Now Mo Junlan is still dealing with monsters.

"If you want to consume me to death, go ahead and daydream." After Mo Junlan snorted coldly, his figure moved gracefully and flew directly out of the woods.

Although the monsters on the ground can no longer attack Mo Junlan, there are still those that can fly in the sky.

However, Mo Junlan's speed was too fast, even the flying monster with wings could not catch up with him.

After entering another jungle, Mo Junlan immediately used the invisibility technique, and then entered the space of Lingxiao Sword.

Looking at Mo Junlan who appeared in front of him again, Lingxiao's eyes couldn't help but flicker.

"Brother Jun Lan, what happened just now?" Ling Xiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

"It's just that the monsters keep chasing him." Mo Junlan looked calm and calm on the surface, but in his heart, he was secretly holding a grudge.

What to do after suffering a loss?

Of course he wants to go back for revenge.

Mo Junlan also admitted that he was very narrow-minded.

Ling Xiao's thoughts changed, and he seemed to have thought of something. A sharp look suddenly flashed in his eyes, and he asked, "Is the autonomous consciousness of the space playing tricks?"

"My guess is this." After Mo Junlan casually threw the Phoenix Flower aside, he crossed his arms across his chest with a cold expression and said in a deep voice, "I have already observed that those monsters are most likely to be controlled. , without independent consciousness, it is like a puppet, and the only one who has this ability is the master of space. "

"That touch of autonomous consciousness can be regarded as the master of the space." Ling Xiao said.

"I haven't been able to find that trace of autonomous consciousness for the time being, so I have to rely on you to do this." Mo Junlan looked at Lingxiao and said.

"Brother Jun Lan, I can sense the existence of that autonomous consciousness, but in the end you have to find it yourself." Ling Xiao said to Mo Junlan, "If I go out, my identity will probably be exposed. ”

"I understand. Weapons and spirits are connected to each other, right?" Mo Junlan said with a smile.

Lingxiao nodded.

"Okay, now it's up to you to find the guy who is causing trouble." Mo Junlan reached out and rubbed Ling Xiao's head, and his smile looked very gentle.

After Mo Junlan left the space, Lingxiao also started to cast spells.

However, Mo Junlan did not take the phoenix flower with him when he went out.

The Phoenix Flower still remains in the space of Lingxiao Sword.

After Mo Junlan left the space without the Phoenix Flower, no monsters attacked him anymore.

So Mo Junlan also had another guess, that is, the autonomous consciousness can only control the monster to attack the person with the Phoenix Flower.

Or maybe it's the person whose autonomous consciousness can only sense the Phoenix flower on his body.

Thinking of this, Mo Junlan's thoughts suddenly sank again.

"It doesn't seem right. It is said that only a hundred people who participate in the Immortal Ascension Conference can come out alive every time." Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin, muttering to himself, "Are all the remaining people dead? Is that so? Even if human beings kill each other, it is impossible for only a hundred people to die out of five thousand people..."

What Mo Junlan is more concerned about now is where did those people who came to participate in the Ascension Conference go in the end?

At this moment, Mo Junlan suddenly heard a scream from a human being.

Mo Junlan thought for a while and finally decided to go over and take a look.

But by the time Mo Junlan rushed over, the human being who screamed was already dead, and his body was even half eaten by the monster. His death was extremely cruel and inhumane.

But the monster that attacked the human before seemed not to see Mo Junlan and continued to eat the human corpse.

When Mo Junlan saw this, he felt very sick, but when he glanced around, he saw a blood-red flower.

That is the Phoenix flower.

Mo Junlan's eyes flickered involuntarily.

And the human corpse had been completely eaten by the monsters.

But the monster did not attack Mo Junlan, nor did it pick up the phoenix flowers on the ground.

Mo Junlan's eyes were a little gloomy, and the white clothes on his body were being blown by the breeze. After a while, he suddenly raised the corners of his lips and said, "As long as you don't touch the phoenix flower, nothing will happen? In that case... …”

The monster had left, but Mo Junlan was still standing there.

Mo Junlan squinted his eyes and suddenly put his hand into his sleeve, and then, a long white line appeared out of thin air in his palm.

The reason why he put his hands into his sleeves was just to use this illusion to deceive the autonomous consciousness of the space.