231

Xia Liu then left the room with satisfaction.

After Xia Liu left, Mo Junlan entered the space of Lingxiao Sword.

"Brother Jun Lan, is that guy Feng Jinghua causing trouble for you?" Ling Xiao frowned.

"You guessed it right, it's really him." Mo Junlan sighed softly, looking a little melancholy as he said, "We have only been in the Zhongling Realm for one day, and we have caused so much trouble. In fact, I feel I’m a little tired.”

Next, Mo Junlan told Ling Xiao what had just happened.

After Ling Xiao finished listening, his attention was attracted by Mo Junlan's beating of Feng Jinghua. He blinked his eyes first and then said, "Brother Jun Lan, if you hit him again next time, can you let him go?" Shall I fight together?”

Mo Junlan nodded and said, "Okay!"

Ling Xiao instantly smiled with satisfaction.

Mo Junlan sat cross-legged on the ground, stroking his chin with one hand, his eyes moving, and suddenly an idea came to him, and he smiled a little evilly, "I still need to prepare something..."

When Ling Xiao heard this, he couldn't help but look at Mo Junlan with some doubts.

He couldn't understand Mo Junlan's words at all.

Next, Mo Junlan found a stack of talisman papers and began to draw talismans.

Ling Xiao has been with Mo Junlan for so long, so he can at least understand a little bit.

"Brother Jun Lan, this talisman you drew..." Ling Xiao's expression seemed a little strange.

"It's for escaping." Mo Junlan said calmly.

Lingxiao, "..."

"It's also for others." Mo Junlan said with a smile, "Xiao'er, your brother Junlan is so kind, how could he not care about other people's lives or lives!"

Lingxiao, "..."

In fact, he felt that Mo Junlan wanted to cause destruction.

"Xiao'er, bring me some more aphrodisiacs. I want to draw a few more of these talismans..." Mo Junlan said leisurely while continuing to draw talismans.

"...Okay!" Ling Xiao responded and ran to find the elixir.

After a while, Mo Junlan said again, "Xiao'er, bring over some of the stinky pills I refined before, as well as the impotence pills and hair removal pills..."

Lingxiao, "..."

Looking at these talismans, he suddenly wanted to participate in the Immortal Ascension Conference.

It will definitely be fun then.

Mo Junlan was responsible for drawing the talisman, while Ling Xiao was responsible for finding the elixir.

By the time Mo Junlan stopped writing, he had already drawn thousands of talismans.

At the same time, Hua Yinji also approached the chief dean of Guiyuan College.

The general dean of Guiyuan College is named Mou Lianghan. His cultivation level is at the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm and he does not look old.

Mou Lianghan looks only about fifty years old, and his appearance is unremarkable.

But his temperament is rather cold.

Many people know what happened between Mou Lianghan and Hua Yinji, and it is precisely because of this that many forces dare not touch Baihuamen.

And Hua Yinji dared to act so arrogantly because she had Mou Lianghan as her backer.

After learning that one of his people had been injured, Mou Lianghan was naturally unhappy, so he went to take revenge with Hua Yinji.

Chapter 148 The sky is high and the earth is high

After drawing the talisman, Mo Junlan changed out of his clothes.

Mo Junlan, who was wearing white clothes, had another kind of temperament, as gentle as jade and as elegant as a god.

At this moment, Mo Junlan noticed something was wrong with the barrier outside. He raised his eyebrows slightly and said, "There is something strange in the barrier outside. I'll go out and take a look."

Lingxiao nodded and said, "Then be careful."

Thinking of the flash of consciousness they had encountered before, Ling Xiao felt a little uneasy.

After Mo Junlan left the space, he immediately removed the barrier in the room.

However, as soon as the barrier was removed by Mo Junlan, the wooden door of the room was shattered by a force.

Fortunately, Mo Junlan reacted quickly and escaped in time, so he was not injured and still looked spotless.

The people standing at the door were Hua Yinji and Mou Lianghan.

Mo Junlan looked at them coldly, and suddenly felt a little itchy again.

"Where is there another person?" Hua Yinji looked at Mo Junlan with a very gloomy expression.

"I can deal with you wastes by myself." Mo Junlan looked cold and said in a calm tone, "Stop talking nonsense and come on together."

"You just don't know how high the sky is." Mou Lianghan was also angered by Mo Junlan's attitude.

Mo Junlan crossed his arms across his chest, his posture was leisurely, the light in his eyes was flowing, he raised the corners of his lips, and said with a smile, "But I know that as high as the sky is, you will be useless, and as thick as the earth, you will be shameless. ”

The crowd watching, "..."

"Hurry up and don't waste time." Mo Junlan said impatiently.

Mou Lianghan's expression suddenly darkened, a murderous look flashed in his eyes, and then he snorted coldly, then raised his hand and launched a spiritual attack at Mo Junlan.

This blow was his test.

Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes and directly deflected the opponent's attack, then said with disgust, "You are really a waste."

"I won't let you live until tomorrow." Mou Lianghan gritted his teeth and his eyes were sinister. Just when he was about to continue attacking Mo Junlan, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a familiar figure, and the movements in his hands stopped. .