350

Although Feng Jinghua still suspected that Mo Junlan's soul was not their son, Feng Jinghua's attitude towards Mo Junlan did not seem to have changed.

He still reveals that kind of sincere intimacy inadvertently, which cannot be faked.

For now, it may be a good thing, but for the future, it may be a bad thing.

He didn't want Feng Jinghua to be sad again.

But there are some things that he can't do anything about now.

Shangguan Hao naturally heard their conversation. Although he felt speechless in his heart, his expression still showed no fluctuation at all.

However, Shangguan Hao felt quite strange about Di Xuanji's identity. His eyes flickered slightly, he turned to look at Di Xuanji and asked, "I don't know how to address you, senior?"

Di Xuanji's eyes were dark and he said coldly, "You can just call me senior."

Shangguan Hao, "..."

There were quite a few people who wanted to go to Supreme City. When they arrived at the location of the teleportation array, hundreds of monks were already standing there.

As expected, these people's eyes were attracted to Mo Junlan again.

Good-looking people are the most beautiful scenery no matter where they go.

In fact, Mo Junlan is not the only good-looking person, but when they stand with Mo Junlan, they are completely overshadowed.

Therefore, most people could only see Mo Junlan.

"Xiao'er, am I too eye-catching?" Mo Junlan looked at Ling Xiao and suddenly asked.

"Yes!" Lingxiao nodded.

Mo Junlan, "..."

"But this is also the charm of Brother Jun Lan." Ling Xiao smiled and said, "So Brother Jun Lan doesn't have to care about other people's opinions."

Mo Junlan, "..."

He definitely doesn't care about other people's opinions.

But he cares about whether Lingxiao will be jealous.

Looking at it now, it seems that he was worrying too much.

It is said that he also acted in a high profile on purpose, otherwise how could he lead to the mastermind?

After handing over the spirit stones, everyone entered the teleportation array.

When the time is up, the teleportation array will be activated.

Because this was an advanced teleportation array, the transmission time was not too slow, and they quickly arrived at the gate of Supreme City.

The exit of the teleportation array is located on the outskirts of Supreme City.

When entering the city, you must first register and then enter your soul power into the sacred monument, otherwise you will not be able to enter the Supreme City.

The sacred monument is located in the Supreme Holy Mountain. As for how to input soul power, there is also a medium.

After completing the registration, you can get a jade plaque from the city gate guard.

This jade tablet is the medium for inputting soul power.

However, the jade tablet also requires spiritual stones, and it is not cheap.

Di Xuanji has pure blood of the Di family. Even if he does not input soul power, he can come in and out at any time without any obstruction.

Because he was originally one of the masters of the sanctuary.

Mo Junlan also has the blood of the Di family, so he can come in and out of Supreme City at will.

Although there is a soul contract between Ling Xiao and Mo Junlan, the bloodline of the Di family in Mo Junlan's body is unknown.

Unless they are people like Di Xuanji and Di Wuji who have pure blood of the Imperial family, their Taoist companions cannot freely enter and leave the Supreme City even if they have a soul contract.

However, Di Xuanji's current identity is still kept secret, so they still have to buy the jade token.

A jade tablet actually requires ten thousand spiritual stones.

Moreover, 10,000 pieces of spiritual stone can only stay in Supreme City for one day and one night.

If you want to stay in the Supreme City longer, you need to buy a higher-end jade token.

The grades of jade cards are divided into low-level, intermediate and high-level.

Among them, low-level jade tokens are only valid for one day, while mid-level jade tokens are valid for one month.

The validity period of high-grade jade tokens is three months.

"You really know how to earn spiritual stones." Mo Junlan couldn't help but sigh.

Shangguan Hao is an original resident of Wushang City, so he does not need to input soul power. He can enter and leave Wushang City directly.

Feng Jinghua spent 300,000 spiritual stones on purchasing a high-grade jade token.

So Feng Jinghua hated this so much that he couldn't help complaining, "He's just a profiteer."

"Isn't he just a profiteer?" Mo Junlan also muttered.

He had once been a pauper, so he valued spiritual stones very much.

Lingxiao also asked for a high-end jade medal, but he probably just used it to cover up others' eyes.

Mo Junlan and Di Xuanji just bought a low-level jade token. In Mo Junlan's words, they meant not to waste spiritual stones.

Feng Jinghua curled her lips and said, "I also want to be a profiteer."

"You may not have the ability to be a profiteer." Mo Junlan glanced sideways at Feng Jinghua.

"Why are you always attacking me?" Feng Jinghua said a little dissatisfied.

"Who makes you so stupid? You are always untrustworthy." Mo Junlan said truthfully.

Feng Jinghua, "..."

This guy is definitely not his biological son, otherwise why would he always be attacking him?

"But this jade token is really expensive." Mo Junlan frowned.