💘 2

Trinity  was feeling herself after doing her hair into a new color when Serenity walked in the room and laid under her, she was definitely a mama's girl

Trinity  was feeling herself after doing her hair into a new color when Serenity walked in the room and laid under her, she was definitely a mama's girl. Rashad walked in shortly after and smile at his fiance and daughter laying together, then he noticed her hair with a smile he love the blond on Trinity, he came over kissing all in her mouth, they swapped spit and enjoying the kiss when Serenity look up at them two smiling, she love seeing her parents being happy together. As much as she love Kentrell because if the bond they've together nobody can't replaced her love for her daddy. Trinity and Rashad stopped kissing and smiled at each other, he wanted to give her another baby and knowing Trinity she was ready to get pregnant again.

"I adored you girl, my love for you will never end. You make my heart happy baby, I can't wait to walk down that aisle and put that rock on your finger, we're destined to be together even if both of our parents don't think so but fuck em you're forever mine."Rashad kissed her once again. "Baby girl you ready to see mommy and daddy get married together?"Serenity stopped typing on her phone and smiled big as ever, she crawled over to her daddy and gave him a big hug then her phone vibrate from a text from her friend Alexis they're in the same class together.

"Awe my love you're too sweet, I can't wait to become your official wife and have more babies, I'm having baby fever bad. You remember when Serenity was a baby she done grew up so fast now she's about to be 9 in a couple weeks."They both sat together on the bed talking about when Serenity first was born and how everybody adored her and won't stop picking her up, whenever she cry or fuss she getting picked up that's why she's spoil now and got everything she ever dreamed about. No matter how much Trinity struggle to raised her baby at age 11 , sometimes she'll cry because raising a baby at a young age was hard. She was grateful when Rashad came over to help with the baby, since he was 13 a little older then she was he was more responsible and being there for his baby. It was times when they'd argue because all Trinity wanted to do was go hang out with her friends instead of being in the house all the time with a baby. Rashad would get mad and take Serenity with him over to his mama's so they can spend the day together, he wouldn't answer none of the phone calls or text from Trinity and that got her super tight that she popped up over to his mama's house. Of course his mama slammed the door on her face not trying let her inside the house but she ended up getting in anyway because Rashad's brother Rashid and sister Rashida came to the door and lead her to Rashad room upstairs. The both of them argue some more because of Trinity picking a fight with him but they eventually made up cause Rashad didn't wanted to fight and argue anymore he was a peacemaker.... He's a Libra.

"Bae, I'm not trying to tell you what to do but ion want you being cool with that nigga you call best friend anymore. I see the way he been staring at you like he trying to take you from me."Trinity had rubbed Rashad cheek and kiss his lips, before she was about to say something Serenity beat her to it.

"Daddy ain't nobody going to take mama away from you, y'all getting married soon and going to give me a little brother or sister."Serenity cheesed showing all her teeth making her parents laugh. Trinity stared into Rashad's eyes and knew that she was home and she was exactly where she was meant to be. She whispered, 'I love you' with all the depth of her soul.

Rashad's eyes softened and he whispered, 'I love you too, Trinity forever and always.' Rashad took her hand, his voice filled with conviction as he promised, "I'll always be here for you, Trinity. Through every up and down, every joy and every tear.

Trinity eyes welled up with tears as Rashad pulled their 8 year old daughter, Serenity into a group hug. "We're a team, always" he whispered, his voice filled with love commitment.

Serenity sensing the emotional moment, squealed with delight and wrapped her arms around both of her parents. "I love you mom and dad so much!" She exclaimed, her smile radiant.

As they was enjoying family moments together Rashad and Trinity's phones went off at the same time, they both look at each other before answering their phones. Trinity was in a group chat with Chasity, Caprice and Asia just talking about any and everything shared by with laughs... Chasity wanted to take Caprice outta the group so bad but she'll let her live this time, she told her girls that NBA Youngboy doing a live concert at the city park downtown later on at 6 and it was only 3 so they had time to get ready. Asia and Caprice was excited to go but Trinity was skeptical on going because her fiance don't want her being around him so the respect she have for him she might not even go to the concert. It might upset NBA Youngboy aka Kentrell though because Trinity always supported his music career since they been best friends so for her to not attend this concert it'll hurt him. Serenity got in the camera on her mama's phone waving at the group chat with a smile, outta all the friends she really love going over to Asia's house whenever she have her little sisters and brothers over. It's always fun and filled with excitements over Asia house because she always play board games, video games and go out to a nice restaurant with them.

"Trin what's wrong with you?"Chasity asked showing concerns for her friend.

"Because I might not can't attend the concert, me and Shad already made plans to enjoy the day together ."She partially lie but to be honest she don't like telling her friends or anybody about what her and her fiance talk about. Asia stopped smiling and started feeling sad because it wouldn't be fun without Trinity, she's the turn up friend. Caprice kept trying to tell Trinity to come out and enjoy the fun so she can get closer to Rashad while he's at home, she been secretly texting his phone but Rashad never read his messages that comes to his phone and Trinity knew that as well. "I'm sorry y'all but it's always a next time."

Chasity wouldn't let up, "Come on, Trin, It'll be a blast! We can't do it without you!"

Asia nodded in understanding, "We'll miss you, Trin, but family time is important too. Maybe next time  we'll plan something that works for everyone."

Caprice continued to try and convince Trinity, "Just come for a little while please."

Trinity thought for a moment, "How about I meet y'all for dinner after the concert? I promise to make it up for you, girls."They all agree on that with a smile on their faces but Caprice smile was genuinely fake as ever, she been had a crush on Rashad since Trinity introduced him to her friends but he always turn her down outta respect for his future wife Trinity.

Caprice nodded in agreement but her mind was already racing with ways to get Rashad's attention, maybe use the dinner as an opportunity to flirt with him. Asia and Chasity exchange a knowing glance, sensing that Caprice behavior was off, but they didn't want to ruin the moment by confronting her.

The friends thought about what kinda restaurant they wanted to go to, Caprice suggested a nice cozy restaurant to go eat and enjoy each other company . Now that was settled Trinity gotta call or text Kentrell to tell him that she can't make it to his concert and she knew it'll break him. Serenity had whispered in her mama's ear and told her to not trust Caprice then she went to her bedroom.