💘 7

It was the day of Rashad and Trinity's wedding, everybody began getting ready to put on their dresses

It was the day of Rashad and Trinity's wedding, everybody began getting ready to put on their dresses. Trinity was excited to walked down the aisle when she walked down the aisle with her arms linked with her father's. She made sure her daughter had shower already, she pulled out a beautiful princess dress for her to wear. Serenity smiled widen and rushed to put it on with her mama help.

"Mama are you going to put on your pretty dress too? I can't wait until dad see you in it."

Trinity's heart swelled with love as she helped Serenity into her adorable princess dress. "Of course, baby girl! Mama's dress is even more beautiful than yours, and Daddy can't wait to see us both walking down the aisle together!"

Serenity clapped her hands excitedly, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "I wanna see it! I wanna see it!" Trinity chuckled and led Serenity to the dressing room, where her stunning wedding gown was waiting.

As they entered, Trinity's father, beaming with pride, helped his daughter into her dress. The lace and satin hugged her curves perfectly, and the delicate veil framed her face. Trinity felt like a princess, and Serenity gasped in wonder.

"Wow, Mama! You look like a real princess! Daddy's gonna cry when he sees you!" Trinity laughed, her eyes shining with happy tears.

Rashad, waiting at the altar, couldn't help but smile as he imagined the moment he'd see his beautiful bride and their little princess walking towards him. The ceremony was about to begin, and their new chapter as a family was just a vow away...

Asia had happy tears going down her face she couldn't wait to see her best friend walked down the aisle with her God baby Serenity, she took pictures of the venue and everything else to cherished the moment. Chasity had love in her eyes that she wanted to cry, she had made a friendship note about Trinity on when they were growing up together.

Trinity's parents was sitting down waiting to see their daughter and granddaughter walked down the aisle with a smile on their face. Rashad's parents came in minute later coming to sit down waiting on the wedding to start, they love the way everything came out it was beautiful. Rashad's mom made a mental note in her head to talk to Trinity afterwards.

Trinity and Serenity finally walked down the aisle holding hands and everybody cheering and clapping their hands together. Trinity's friends, Rashid and Rashad took a bunch of pictures they even was recording the whole wedding.

Serenity took her seat next to Kentrell and smiled up at him.

Trinity and Rashad was getting ready to say their vows to each other, Trinity went first to say hers because she couldn't wait, she been working so hard to write her vows.

Trinity's voice trembled with emotion as she began to recite her vows. "Rashad, from the moment I met you, I knew you were special. You brought light and love into my life, and I promise to always cherish and support you. You're not only my partner but my best friend, and I can't wait to spend forever with you."