💘 3

Serenity warning that she told her mama Trinity lingered in the air making her question her trust in Caprice and she didn't like that not one bit because she never thought she had to question any of her friends trust

Serenity warning that she told her mama Trinity lingered in the air making her question her trust in Caprice and she didn't like that not one bit because she never thought she had to question any of her friends trust. Trinity finally worked up the courage to text Kentrell, and his response was immediate 'what do you mean you can't make it? I was counting on you being there, Trin...' Trinity had explained to him on the reason why she wouldn't be able to make it to his concert but Kentrell wasn't taking it okay because he needed to see her face, he don't know if he can do the concert without her being there but he has no choice because his fans counting on seeing him perform. Trinity told him through text that she'll make it up to him because she honestly didn't wanted to lose him as a best friend, she just going to keep her distant for awhile.  Rashad came in the room dressed up nice he was fresh and smelling good, it was making Trinity wanna cancel the date  and get pregnant with her second baby but she couldn't do that yet. Serenity came in her parents room and sat up on the bed smiling up at her daddy.

"You smell and look good dad, where you taking mommy?"Rashad told his daughter thank you and  then told her it was a somewhere special for mommy. Trinity laugh and went to shower she made sure to wash her hair and shaved before getting out, feeling excited and refreshed. She knew that today was going to be a special day - she and Rashad had planned a whole day together, just the two of them. Serenity was in awe when she seen her mama, she looked like a beautiful queen to her and she made sure to tell her mama that. Rashad wanted to get a little quickie in because his fiance was getting him a little too happy, he went up to Trinity as she was doing her hair and cupped her chin up placing a juicy kiss onto her lips.

Trinity blushed and gently pushed Rashad away, laughing. "Not now, baby. We have a whole day ahead of us."

Rashad grinned and whispered, "Can't wait."

Serenity clapped her hands, excited. "Yay! Mommy and Daddy's special day!"

As they finished getting ready, Trinity's phone buzzed with a text from Kentrell. "Hey, Trin. I understand. Take care of yourself and your family. But promise me we'll catch up soon?"

Trinity smiled, feeling a mix of relief and guilt. She quickly typed a response. "Promise, Kentrell. Take care of yourself too. Good luck with the concert!"

With that, she put her phone away and focused on the day ahead with Rashad.

Asia had texted Chasity and told her that they needed to keep an eye out for Caprice, she's up to something, and she didn't wanted to see Trinity get hurt. Chasity was already keeping an eye on Caprice she been doing that, she wanted to confront her bad but she'll wait until after the concert and dinner.

Rashad and Trinity had dropped off their daughter Serenity over to Rashad's sister Rashida house until they get back home.

As they drove away from Rashida's house, Trinity leaned over and kissed Rashad's cheek. "I'm so excited for today, baby. Just us two, no distractions."

Rashad smiled and took her hand. "Me too, Trin. I have a few surprises planned for you."

Trinity raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Oh yeah? Like what?"

Rashad just winked and kept driving, leaving Trinity to wonder what he had in store for her.

Meanwhile, Asia and Chasity were keeping a close eye on Caprice, who was acting suspiciously, always lurking around and whispering on her phone. They knew something was up, and they were determined to get to the bottom of it.

As the day went on, Trinity and Rashad enjoyed a romantic lunch, a stroll through the park, and even a couples' massage. Trinity felt like she was on cloud nine, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off.

Rashad had Trinity's hand leading her over to at their favorite place to vent because he knew his fiance and know that she gotta lot on her mind and he wanted to know what she thinking.

"Bae, I known you since growing I know when you gotta lot on your mind.... Talk to me Trin."He stared deep into her eyes licking his lips and pushing a strand of hair outta her face. Trinity took a deep breath and told him what she was thinking and she also told him that Serenity had warned her to not trusr Caprice. That made Rashad angry inside but didn't wanna show it, he just wanted to keep a smile on Trinity face, he did told her to listen to the signs.

Caprice was back at home getting ready for the concert when Asia and Chasity texted telling her to come out to the car, soon as she headed out and got in the car they was on the way to the concert. Asia sparked up a conversation and fixed up Caprice hair soon as they all got in the concert, it was definitely live and packed but fun as ever. The three friends took videos and pictures together, they wish that Trinity could be there. NBA Youngboy aka Kentrell signed autographs and took pictures with his fans after his performance, he look around thinking about Trinity. 3three, Boomer, Ben, Baby Joe, Kd, and his manager Montana was most definitely there helping him hype up the crowd performing on stage on the side of him. Montana knew that Kentrell was thinking about somebody but he ain't asked any questions, it'll eventually come to light.

Chasity and Asia kept taking turns asking Caprice some questions and asked if she talking to somebody as of having a boyfriend. Caprice told them that she's single and ready to mingle, she ain't really like how they were questioning her at all. She wished that Trinity was around.

As the night wore on, Caprice grew increasingly uncomfortable with Asia and Chasity's questioning. She tried to brush it off, but their probing was starting to get under her skin. She excused herself to get some fresh air, leaving the two friends whispering to each other.

Meanwhile, Kentrell (NBA Youngboy) was still scanning the crowd, his mind preoccupied with Trinity. He couldn't understand why she had cancelled on him at the last minute. Montana, his manager, noticed his distraction and patted him on the back. "Focus, Kentrell. You got this."

As the concert came to a close, Caprice rejoined Asia and Chasity, who were now deep in conversation with some other friends. Caprice tried to join in, but she just decided to text Trinity instead.

Trinity, back at home, was snuggled up with Rashad, feeling grateful for his support and love. The both of them took a nap until it was time to go to dinner with her girls, Rashad ain't going he wanted Trinity to enjoy her time with her friends. He going to be at home with his daughter spending time with her. 

After they little nap, Trinity requested a group chat with her girls once they all got in she had requested everyone to wear black dressing and it gotta be nice and fancy because they're heading to J. Alexander's to have dinner. Chasity was super excited to finally get to go since she never been there before and she always wanted to go. Asia been to J. Alexander's plenty of times with her family and she love it and their food is definitely a ten outta ten, she was happy to go again. Caprice only been to the restaurant two times and she wasn't too much impressed by it but she going to have fun with her friends. Trinity haven't been at all Rashad had told her about the restaurant since he been there before when he went on that business trip, Trinity decided that she wanted to go as her first time with her friends.