💘 5

Caprice been more at peace since she gotten home from the dinner, she had invited over her sister to keep hee company

Caprice been more at peace since she gotten home from the dinner, she had invited over her sister to keep hee company. They both was laughing as Caprice told her how the night at dinner went, her sister wasn't really with the drama she had her own business and wanted to keep everything at a peaceful level. So whatever beef she hot going on with her friends she's on her own because she been told her sister to stop texting Trinity's fiance.

Caprice's sister, Nadia, listened attentively, shaking her head, "Caprice, Caprice, you know better than to mess with someone's man. That's just asking for trouble."

Caprice rolled her eyes, "I'm not messing with him, Nadia. We're just friends."

Nadia raised an eyebrow, "Friends? Really? Because from what you're telling me, it sounds like you're pushing boundaries."

Caprice sighed, "I know, I know. But I just can't help it. I like him, and I think he likes me too."

Nadia firmly said, "Caprice, you need to leave him alone. He's engaged, and you're not going to win in this situation. Just focus on your own life and leave Trinity and Rashad alone."

Caprice pouted, knowing her sister was right, but she couldn't help the way she felt. Little did she know, Trinity was on her way to confront her, and things were about to get real...

Trinity wanted to tag Chasity and Asia along with her over to Caprice house but she needed to do this on her own. She walked up to the door and knocked, Nadia smiled as she open the door letting her in the house.

Nadia's smile faltered slightly as she saw the determined look on Trinity's face. "Hey, Trinity. What brings you here?"

Trinity's eyes locked onto Caprice, who was sitting on the couch, looking rather smug. "I need to talk to Caprice. Alone."

Nadia nodded understandingly and excused herself, leaving the two women to face off. Caprice stood up, a hint of defiance in her eyes.

"What's this about, Trinity?" she asked, her voice laced with a hint of attitude.

Trinity's voice was calm but firm. "You know exactly what this is about, Caprice. Your constant texting and flirting with Rashad. It needs to stop."

Caprice shrugged, "I'm just being friendly. Don't be so possessive, Trinity."

Trinity's eyes narrowed, "Friendly? You call that friendly? I call it disrespectful. And it's going to stop. Now."

The tension between them was palpable, the air thick with unspoken words...

Trinity snatches up Caprice phone and deleted Rashad's number and all the text messages, she just sat back in her seat feeling defeated. Caprice didn't want any problems with Trinity because she don't want their friendship to come to the end. But little do she know was that the friendship was going to end because Trinity do not play when somebody tried jeopardizing her relationship and her happiness.