💘 6

Trinity and Rashad had planned for both of their parents to talk over dinner at a nice restaurant and indeed the both of them were late

Trinity and Rashad had planned for both of their parents to talk over dinner at a nice restaurant and indeed the both of them were late. After waiting for hours Trinity's mama and dad showed up coming to sit down then minute later Rashad's mama and her husband came strolling in, when his mama seen Trinity's mama she lashed out. Trinity had finally got the both them to calm down and she asked what was the beef between them.

"Ain't no beef, but I been told you Rashad that you can do better but you doesn't listen. Trinity gone run you dry, and leave you for her best friend that she secretly invited on the trip."Rashad head had turned to his fiance asking why did she invited Kentrell on the trip with his eyes, he was feeling betrayed because he told her that he didn't wanted her to be cool with Kentrell. Trinity felt bad and held onto Rashad's hand underneath the table, apologizing with her eyes, she didn't wanted him to be mad at her. Rashad seen the sad look on her face and brought her close kissing her lips, he can't stay mad at her, not when she looked up at him with such love and regret.

The dinner table was quiet for a moment, the tension palpable. Then, Rashad's mom spoke up again, her voice laced with sarcasm. "Oh, how sweet. You two are so in love. But mark my words, Trinity, you're not good enough for my son."

Trinity's face flushed, and she opened her mouth to respond, but Rashad beat her to it. "That's enough, Mom. We're adults, and we can handle our own relationships. Let's just focus on having a good time tonight, okay?"

The table fell silent again, but this time, it was filled with a sense of resolve. The two families might not see eye-to-eye, but Rashad and Trinity were determined to make their love work, no matter what obstacles came their way.

Trinity's mama sneered at Rashad's mama and defended her daughter not letting the beef go.

Trinity's mom, her voice laced with a sharp edge, shot back at Rashad's mom, "You need to watch your mouth, Mrs. Jenkins! My daughter is a wonderful person, and she deserves respect. You're just mad because your son finally found someone who doesn't put up with his nonsense!"

Rashad's mom's face turned red with anger, and she slammed her hand on the table. "How dare you! You think you're so much better than me, don't you? Well, let me tell you, your precious daughter is not as innocent as you think she is!"

Trinity's mom stood up, her eyes blazing. "I've had enough of your lies and insults! We're leaving."

As they walked away, Rashad's mom's voice echoed through the restaurant, "This isn't over, Trinity! You just wait and see!"

Rashad pulled Trinity up and the both of them walked outta the restaurant and went back to their room. Trinity didn't care about the warning that her fiance's mama made because she wasn't scare. She wasn't that 11 year old little girl anymore she's 31 now and she's quick to defend herself. Serenity came in the room hugging her parents super tight, her eyes was watered, she just wanted the drama to end and to have fun on their vacation.