💘 10

Asia was at the park with her mama taking pictures and enjoying each other company while Serenity is with Kentrell, she needed to be going to get her because Trinity had texted saying that she was on the way back home

Asia was at the park with her mama taking pictures and enjoying each other company while Serenity is with Kentrell, she needed to be going to get her because Trinity had texted saying that she was on the way back home. Asia didn't wanted to leave her mama, it been awhile since they got to spend some mommy and daughter time together due to her mother's schedule at work.

Asia grew up in a orphan where kids used to picked with her at school saying that she don't have no mama and daddy and saying that she'll always be a orphan that nobody want. That's until a beautiful lady walked in wanting to become Asia's adopted mother. Asia was forever grateful to have somebody who wanted her and apart of a brand new family. Since she been around her adopted mom and her new family ain't nobody been talking about her. She also met three forever friends, Trinity, Chasity and... Well she don't wanna mention what's her name but y'all know who she's talking about, she's not irrelevant and not in the friendship circle anymore.

"Ma, I'm sorry but I gotta go picked up Serenity before her parents get back."Asia said looking down at her apple watch, she was wondering why Kentrell ain't texted or call her that was weird to her. Besides she wasn't supposed to allow Serenity to go with him until Trinity and Rashad gotten back but Kentrell had tricked her so he can spend time with Serenity, he wanted to keep her until Trinity fine ass come get her. But he knew that Asia will fight anybody just to get her God daughter back not that he's scare because he should bitches and niggas for fun.

"Go head baby, mama gotta go back to work anyway. Be careful out here and know that I'm one phone call away if shit started popping off."Asia laugh because she knew that her mama was retired gangster before she started working with special need kids at the hospital. Asia rushed off getting ready to get in her car because time is really flying, as she was about to drive off Chasity had got in the passengers seat.

Asia didn't asked questions she just took off towards Kentrell's house, good thing his car was in the drive way. Chasity had mentioned that she had spoken with Trinity, then she check in the backseat to see if Serenity was back there.

"Ohhhh shit, where's Serenity?"

"Girl calm down, she wanted to spend time with Kentrell so he planned a day for them two to do something together."Asia trying to reasoned with herself but Chasity wasn't having hearing none of that shit.

"You so fucking slow bro,"Chasity shake her freshly braids and pulling out a bag of weed and a blunt that's ready to be roll. "Serenity was supposed to under your care well the both of our care but you and Trinity know I had to work. Anyway you wasn't supposed to let Serenity go with nobody until her parents got back from their honeymoon."

Asia's eyes widened as Chasity's words hit her like a slap in the face. She knew she had messed up, and now her carelessness was putting Serenity in danger. "Chasity, I...I didn't think he'd actually take her," Asia stammered, trying to defend herself. But Chasity wasn't having it.